((ROM)) X-Treme v1 ((android 4.4.2))((new))

Guest MVtutoriales99

Guest george109

and it's slower than mine

David, Please stop advertising your ROMS. I don't want an argument, and I have no problem with your development, but please stop making others look bad just to make yours look better. 

Edited by george109

Guest laurisss

This roms are worth nothing like matrix and this, just a copy of cyanogenmod 11 and "a lot of my work" like they say, theres PAC already - go copy that. Stupid.

Guest kyan31

Well. I ran mine at max frequency (1113 max and min), with the performance governor, and my G300 still lives to tell the tale :lol:

Haha you must of had a great hand warmer at that time :lol:

At least we're both rocking on S4's now, done any 'tinkering' with yours yet?

Guest kyan31
This roms are worth nothing like matrix and this, just a copy of cyanogenmod 11 and "a lot of my work" like they say, theres PAC already - go copy that. Stupid.
Well to be fair, most ROMs here are not the work of the developer. PAC is not the work of Manuels/Mnupea, its the work of the PAC team, AOKP, PA and so on. He just got it working for our device. Dazzozos builds of CM isn't his work either, it's the work of Cyanogenmod however he has got that working from scratch, making his own source to be plain and simple after countless months of working. That's why every compiled rom is based on his sources, and many of the hundreds of 'cooked' ROMS (even one of mine) is based on an already compiled build of his source (CM11, CM10, CM9) Edited by kyan31

Guest laurisss

Well to be fair, most ROMs here are not the work of the developer. PAC is not the work of Manuels/Mnupea, its the work of the PAC team, AOKP, PA and so on. He just got it working for our device. Dazzozos builds of CM isn't his work either, it's the work of Cyanogenmod however he has got that working from scratch, making his own source to be plain and simple after countless months of working. That's why every compiled rom is based on his sources, and many of the hundreds of 'cooked' ROMS (even one of mine) is based on an already compiled build of his source (CM11, CM10, CM9)

Well did you undestand my point? Even the making cm or pac work on g300 is hard.

Guest kyan31

Well did you undestand my point? Even the making cm or pac work on g300 is hard.

Yeah, I get that. All of those roms have had effort put in unlike some other roms :p