[KK][ROM][PAC-ROM][4.4.2]PAC-MAN ROM KitKat Alpha-1[R3]

Guest mnupea

Guest kyan31

I am looking forward to doing it. I know everything about my ram, and in my country its £12, converted it. But i am not sure because i want to sell this laptop and buy a normal computer, not that slow..

Sorry for trashing this topic with this .. lol.. :P

Oh alright then :D

:p

Guest zielasssa

How long the battery can withstand?

Is the ROM is smooth at larger quantities application?

Edited by zielasssa

Guest laurisss

How long the battery can withstand?

Is the ROM is smooth at larger quantities application?

The ram is not very good. ~140 mb free ram most of the time. sometimes 100mb. But its very nice and customizable. The UI isn't laggy.

Guest laurisss

Guys is this laptop any good? I looked up the performance of it in youtube it's very good. Intel Core i3-3217U (1.8Ghz/3MB), AMD Radeon HD7670M 1GB DDR3, 4 gigs of ram. Can this run battlefield 4 on low? The ram will be  una problema, for bf4.

Edited by laurisss

Guest mnupea

Guys is this laptop any good? I looked up the performance of it in youtube it's very good. Intel Core i3-3217U (1.8Ghz/3MB), AMD Radeon HD7670M 1GB DDR3, 4 gigs of ram. Can this run battlefield 4 on low? The ram will be  una problema, for bf4.

Plz, If u wanna start a PC topic, do it on Offtopic section, via PM or joining our Telegram Group XD

Edited by mnupea

Guest kyan31

Guys is this laptop any good? I looked up the performance of it in youtube it's very good. Intel Core i3-3217U (1.8Ghz/3MB), AMD Radeon HD7670M 1GB DDR3, 4 gigs of ram. Can this run battlefield 4 on low? The ram will be una problema, for bf4.

Why laptop? :/

(Join us on telegram)

Guest aimanmahir

Hello .. 
I am  a beginner & want to  ask : What is the difference between R1 & R2 ?

Shall I install R1 or R2 ?!

And for the first time installation on my u8815 what is the instructions ? 

Thanks ,,

Guest laurisss

Hello .. 

I am  a beginner & want to  ask : What is the difference between R1 & R2 ?

Shall I install R1 or R2 ?!

And for the first time installation on my u8815 what is the instructions ? 

Thanks ,,

What do you mean first time installation?

Do you have cwm, root, or anything?

And there is a changelog in the first page. Go for the newest releases. (The newest relese is R2 .. lol)

Edited by laurisss

Guest aimanmahir

No no I've installed a custom rom before ... but it was 4.2.2 JB 
But for ( KK) roms ... I saw many threads that talking about it is not easy to install (KK) roms .. it is not like JB roms ..

so I wanted to ask before install it if there is any thing i have to know about it in my first installation for a (KK) Rom ??

Guest MetalDroid

No no I've installed a custom rom before ... but it was 4.2.2 JB

But for ( KK) roms ... I saw many threads that talking about it is not easy to install (KK) roms .. it is not like JB roms ..

so I wanted to ask before install it if there is any thing i have to know about it in my first installation for a (KK) Rom ??

This: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/366014-A-Warning-to-All-G300-Owners!-Please-Read!-[Hynix-Flash-Memory-Problem]

Guest SonicNytro

Hi.

Just installed this rom, and everything went well untill after that great splash screen. Started loading and then said "unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. Blame the split screen." and "unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped. Blame it on the split screen." WT...
Have samsung memory, so, no problem there, did every step correctly, so why these messages?

Someone help please. Wipe dalvik, wipe device and cache twice and rebooted.
Guess i go to go back.

Guest SonicNytro

Dalyer, you are right. Already installed correct gapps, but installed cyamogen rom. when downloading, i saw another gapps and downloaded as well. everything is working fine now.
One thing that is bothering me is that the rom doesn´t let me install AllBackup from huawei, and i cannot restore my apps. Have to do it manually :@

Thanks for the help

Guest SonicNytro

yeap, it does.
But unfortunately i only discovered the mistake after installing another rom :(
Fot now i´m going to test this rom cm11 and see if i like it or not. If i don´t like it, i´ll try pacman.