[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

Edit: put the right permission to the init.d script and /bin/swap, allow them to execute, i have to modify flashable scripts to set right permissions to all

Edited by fonz93

Guest SaurabhRCk

As an wild question, I see you have included a heartbleed fix here, is it possible to get the fix seperatly, my brother is running stock b175 on his y300, so is it possible to install the patch separately? Thnx.

Guest fonz93

is it possible to enable battery percent from bluid.prop?

No, the systemUI is AOSP so this function is lost.. the battery percent was only for Huawei SystemUI, you can enable it via gravity box

Guest soul_0830

Thank you for this wonderful ROM 

Using "SlimStock B199 V1.4" on Huawei G510-0200, for the past two days, works great, 

- Faster Then Stock ROM 

- Has more battery

- So far have not experienced any reboots

- Love the exposed module

All in all great work "fonz93", Thank You!!!

Guest fonz93

ok thanks for the new script

Don't use them i am doing some modifies wait 5-10 minuts

Edit: Try them now

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

I FOUND THE PROBLEM OF 19/04 SYNOPSIS KERNEL, FOR WHO WANTS TO UPDATE IT, TRY TO DISABLE ZRAM WITH THE PROPERLY ADD-ON AND UPDATE THE KERNEL (YOU CAN ENABLE SWAP SEPARATELY AFTER FLASHING THE KERNEL WITH THE OTHER ADD-ONS), THE REASON OF THIS ISSUE IS EXPLAINED HERE

Edited by fonz93

Guest squal
post-1038692-13980738609452_thumb.jpg hi guys..can you explain to this "swap" sori for that..bcoz I'm not actually familiarize to the swap and zram..I'm a noob to install the ROM w/out knowing this swap/zram.....

Guest fonz93

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1398073856340.jpg hi guys..can you explain to this "swap" sori for that..bcoz I'm not actually familiarize to the swap and zram..I'm a noob to install the ROM w/out knowing this swap/zram.....

Both are used to increase available ram memory.. SWAP use a swap.file where it saves a part of allocated memory, ZRAM compress the ram, i don't know what is the best... some one says zram.. but who knows

Guest squal

MAYBE I FOUND THE PROBLEM OF 19/04 SYNOPSIS KERNEL ON MY ROM, FOR WHO WANTS TO UPDATE IT, TRY TO DISABLE ZRAM WITH THE PROPERLY ADD-ON AND UPDATE THE KERNEL (YOU CAN ENABLE SWAP SEPARATELY AFTER FLASHING THE KERNEL WITH THE OTHER ADD-ONS), ON ME WORKED

I download the disable zram and swap to your folder..after that ..flash the kernel...and last eneble the swap...my question is what name of the file(to eneble swap) in your folder...

Guest fonz93

I download the disable zram and swap to your folder..after that ..flash the kernel...and last eneble the swap...my question is what name of the file(to eneble swap) in your folder...

Swap in /cache may be more fast than in /system, because i am not sure of that, i posted both, so you can try cache or system and find what is the best for you

Guest squal

Swap in /cache may be more fast than in /system, because i am not sure of that, i posted both, so you can try cache or system and find what is the best for you

OK tnxs... I'll try my best..hehehe:)

Guest Ranx91

i have installed this rom,with the last version of synopsis (i have disabled zram)...and the only thing i need to say is that this is the most stable,and fast rom that i ever tried!!!

good job fonz93!!!!!!!!

Guest fonz93

Someone have a thing like cache partition getting full if i use swap in /cache or is it only me :huh: ?

Yes is normal because swap.file size is something like 120 mb (i don't remember the right size), cache partition is 189 mb

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

Hm..if i don't use swap it is used only ~5MB..,but after enabling swap i have only 32KB left :wacko:

It's 129MB where the rest Go? :huh:?

I think applications cache, i don't know   :o

Edited by fonz93

Guest SH3H1

-Full HWA = I edited EGL.CFG and deleted any traces of Android software rendering. Now phone and UI runs purely on GPU.

@Fonz93

It's in "FusionX Reborn" , Is it already in Slimstock ?

It's just because he said Full HWA is a difference from FusionX and his ROM , i would like to see it on slimstock too :wub:

Edited by MasterRck