[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest Syssx420

You will have to wait tho. I'm busy right now.

Terminal emulator doesn't work

Can confirm. Thanks

edit: allright guys will upload whole new package to first post then.

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Syssx420

Im reuploading it guys. Sorry my upload speed is slow at night here :D

//edit// find another bug, will fix it and upload ASAP.

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Romagnolo1973

yes this new beta is working perfectly, I only have issue with QuickOffice, it was not able to connect with my gmail at first start.

Syssx420 can you add the old wallpaper too, because I like it so much even if this new white is not bad

Guest mygbrno

New bootanimation excellente!!! (Řekl bych luxusní) and working good.

In menu two settings xposed (jednou v info fusion a podruhé v zařízení/další). Its detail.

Good work man ;-)

Guest Xzene

how's the performance?

1. battery life?

2. speed?

3. games?

4. bugs?

thankyou in advance:)

Don't know about battery life...but I think its ok.

I'm playing dead trigger right now, and its friggin' awesome - with SwapDragonX and Crossbreeder. (I'm using CeasXtel v0.62)

Guest squal

Don't know about battery life...but I think its ok.

I'm playing dead trigger right now, and its friggin' awesome - with SwapDragonX and Crossbreeder. (I'm using CeasXtel v0.62)

tnxs for the info:)

so..what governor and scheduler do you use?

Guest Syssx420

yes this new beta is working perfectly, I only have issue with QuickOffice, it was not able to connect with my gmail at first start.

Syssx420 can you add the old wallpaper too, because I like it so much even if this new white is not bad

Yeah sure. Here you go: 450x800: http://i.imgur.com/0rRqXLf.png HD: http://i.imgur.com/B0H7guP.png

New bootanimation excellente!!! (Řekl bych luxusní) and working good.

In menu two settings xposed (jednou v info fusion a podruhé v zařízení/další). Its detail.

Good work man ;-)

Yeah i know of this. (Ono to měly být credits ale já jsem něco špatně napsal :D)

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Romagnolo1973

@Syssx420: there is a isse with last V2 beta, in my case SD0 (primary) is the internal memory and not the external SD, I'm installing a program and is installed on the internal hd

Guest Syssx420

@Syssx420: there is a isse with last V2 beta, in my case SD0 (primary) is the internal memory and not the external SD, I'm installing a program and is installed on the internal hd

Well when you look at "Storage" menu there should be first "Internal Memory" - This is the default memory for applications and data and stuff, after that there will be "SD Card" - If its there that means you can move supported applications to it, if its not there look at faq and change that line. And after all this there should be one gigabyte Internal SD called again "Internal Memory". This is how it should be.