[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest squal

@Syssx420... what is the difference of 300 gpu to 320 gpu? is that matter to the performance??

Edited by squal

Guest Syssx420

@Syssx420... what is the difference of 300 gpu to 320 gpu? is that matter to the performance??

Of course it is. Not that much but it's a difference. More Mhz often means better performance.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Well when you look at "Storage" menu there should be first "Internal Memory" - This is the default memory for applications and data and stuff, after that there will be "SD Card" - If its there that means you can move supported applications to it, if its not there look at faq and change that line. And after all this there should be one gigabyte Internal SD called again "Internal Memory". This is how it should be.

Ahh understood, previous version showed SD as primary so I thought it was a issue.

If someone need buying app with paypall here the new playstore

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/05/15/google-rolling-out-play-store-v4-8-19-with-paypal-support-simplified-app-permissions-bigger-buttons-and-more-apk-download/

Roll-out is started but it need some days so if needed simply overwrite old playstore with the new one

Guest Syssx420

Ahh understood, previous version showed SD as primary so I thought it was a issue.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/05/15/google-rolling-out-play-store-v4-8-19-with-paypal-support-simplified-app-permissions-bigger-buttons-and-more-apk-download/

Roll-out is started but it need some days so if needed simply overwrite old playstore with the new one

I think it will update itself automatically.

Guest squal

so what is the default of this version?

Guest Romagnolo1973

I think it will update itself automatically.

yes, but google scheduled the update so depending of your area and device it needs some days or weeks so if someone need buyin' apps using paypall it's better made a manual update overwriting the oldy with this new that support this kind of payment.

With PlayService for example Google schedule is horrible and sometimes you need waiting months so I'm used to make the manual update by miself overwriting the app.

Guest Syssx420

Thanks for all your great work so far. Its really the best rom for our device.

Does 2.0 come via ota?

No you have to manually download Version 2.0 if youre on 1.1.5.

Guest Romagnolo1973

wooww V2 working great

Many thanks for your effort, fantastic job

Good to see old tillaz Fusion Tweaks (PM Sleep mode, density, 3ghack ...) come back

Guest Syssx420

Yo there's a quick hearbleed patch which will be included in next version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-U7pCNeAa0ka2liUXpLRTU0QzQ/edit?usp=sharing . Extracted from G510 B200 firmware.

//edit// New version of HKthemeManager included in this rom is not functional. Will fix this asap, unfortunately I have my exams now. Maybe even newer version of this module will fix itself.

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Romagnolo1973

Syssx420

OTA updater tell me there are some update but failed to download error is 

"Invalid ROM  (FXRB-SX-HWY300-2) & device (HWY300-0100) Combo!"

So make this in your TO-DO list because now is time for study for exams

Good luck!!

Guest Romagnolo1973

how to install this 2.0 release? im on 2.0beta...

simply install the new one overwriting, made a wipe cache and wipe dalvick at the end and restart