[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest Romagnolo1973

If someone things is usefull I have add here a link with 3 Huawei original apps that are missing in this great rom

- Huawei Torch (I know we can have torch directly from toggle but if someone need it tapping an icon from home, this is the original one)

- Huawei Mail 

- Huawei Sound Recorder

Those apps are made from tillaz when first Fusion beta comes out and than removed, but I have grab and stored in my HD for future needs.

So every credit is for tillaz and is great works as ever

Simply unzip, transfert the 3 apps on SD and install with your file explorer as normal apps.

http://d-h.st/jgz

If Syssx things is usefull can add those apps into rom or add the link as separate download, or doing nothing :-)

QuickOffice can handle PDF files so adobePDFReader can be removed IMHO plus every adobe product is targetted by malware so I don't like seen adobe things

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest CyberArtZ

@Syssx420, 

Thanks for this awesome ROM and it works great for me. I very much appreciate your effort to make this possible and its nice if you could port/integrate stock android 4.1 jelly bean camera app rather than the ported moto camera by tilaz. Beacause default fusionX camera doesn't really set focus correctly,picture details are very low and color reproduction is not nice.  ;) 

Guest Market88

@Syssx420,

Thanks for this awesome ROM and it works great for me. I very much appreciate your effort to make this possible and its nice if you could port/integrate stock android 4.1 jelly bean camera app rather than the ported moto camera by tilaz. Beacause default fusionX camera doesn't really set focus correctly,picture details are very low and color reproduction is not nice. ;)

I agree, stock Camera works better than this one

Guest SH3H1

Can i update perfpmance controle?

No the dev will update it OTA

I would love to see stock 4.1 camera (Not huawei camera)

Edit: I extracted the camera from GamerROMv3X and put it in /system/app and it works

Let's see if any difference ;)

CoEdit: Yes it gives more originality

Coedit2: You will have to delete camera and gallery apk from /system first :P

Edit2: i flashed swapdragon manually and don't have an issue cache being full :)

My cache was full when i tried victod's script but swapdragonX not seems to have the problem :O

@Sys

Can you add better brightness as fonz93 did?

Or it is in already? :huh:

Edited by MasterRck

Guest SH3H1

Subway surfers is a bit laggy even after applying GlTools configurations (same as i use in FusionX and all other ROMs)

Anyone?

Edit removed

Edited by MasterRck

Guest Syssx420

If someone things is usefull I have add here a link with 3 Huawei original apps that are missing in this great rom

- Huawei Torch (I know we can have torch directly from toggle but if someone need it tapping an icon from home, this is the original one)

- Huawei Mail 

- Huawei Sound Recorder

Those apps are made from tillaz when first Fusion beta comes out and than removed, but I have grab and stored in my HD for future needs.

So every credit is for tillaz and is great works as ever

Simply unzip, transfert the 3 apps on SD and install with your file explorer as normal apps.

http://d-h.st/jgz

If Syssx things is usefull can add those apps into rom or add the link as separate download, or doing nothing :-)

QuickOffice can handle PDF files so adobePDFReader can be removed IMHO plus every adobe product is targetted by malware so I don't like seen adobe things

Thanks for tellimg me this. I will make addon pack with those applications.

@Syssx420, 

Thanks for this awesome ROM and it works great for me. I very much appreciate your effort to make this possible and its nice if you could port/integrate stock android 4.1 jelly bean camera app rather than the ported moto camera by tilaz. Beacause default fusionX camera doesn't really set focus correctly,picture details are very low and color reproduction is not nice.  ;) 

I will try to test this and see how it looks :)

No the dev will update it OTA

I would love to see stock 4.1 camera (Not huawei camera)

Edit: I extracted the camera from GamerROMv3X and put it in /system/app and it works

Let's see if any difference ;)

CoEdit: Yes it gives more originality

Coedit2: You will have to delete camera and gallery apk from /system first :P

Edit2: i flashed swapdragon manually and don't have an issue cache being full :)

My cache was full when i tried victod's script but swapdragonX not seems to have the problem :o

@Sys

Can you add better brightness as fonz93 did?

Or it is in already? :huh:

I had it in 1.1 but then I reverted it back because I didn't liked how it performed. AOSP brightness is more responsive I think.

Subway surfers is a bit laggy even after applying GlTools configurations (same as i use in FusionX and all other ROMs)

Anyone?

Edit removed

I'm playing only Walking Dead episode one and Modern Combat 4 and even Modern Combat 4 online with GLtools is really smooth.

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Xzene

Well, The issue is only with subway surfers and all other games are butter :D

Nevermind !

Subway surfers is running very smoothly on my y300...zero lag...(without GLTools)

Guest flash75

Hello,

i used FusionX for a couple of weeks but switched to expert v4, because FusionX was a little bit laggy sometimes.

What about this version?

How is Battery Life and Smoothness?

Guest Market88

Hello,

i used FusionX for a couple of weeks but switched to expert v4, because FusionX was a little bit laggy sometimes.

What about this version?

How is Battery Life and Smoothness?

Both excellent

Guest flash75

Both excellent

Better than Tillaz FusionX?

Edit: Flash over fusionX would be interesting for me too..

Edited by flash75

Guest Syssx420

is it possible to flash it over fusion x with cache and dalvik wipe only ?

Thanks 

Better than Tillaz FusionX?

Edit: Flash over fusionX would be interesting for me too..

Create a backup first, then try it. My tip is that a lot of apps will FC at boot.

Guest dus40

Create a backup first, then try it. My tip is that a lot of apps will FC at boot.

I just flashed this rom over fusionx and did wipe cache and dalvik. no problem so far...

Guest Syssx420

I just flashed this rom over fusionx and did wipe cache and dalvik. no problem so far...

Oh that's great then! Thanks for trying.

Also guys when you wanted this 4.1 stock camera it will be included in one of the addons, hovewer 720p recording video doesn't work on it.

Guest flash75

Hey, sounds good, so i could recycle my twrp-Backup of fusionX instead of installing all new...

Can someone compare battery life and smoothness to fusionx-original or stock? Improvements or about the same? Imho FusionX was a little bit laggy sometimes...

Guest LotR656

Before everything ROM is awesome and games with GLtools is fantastic without lag.

But my problem is: when I enter in camera and change some settings like flash (turn it off), take a picture and exit from camera, and when i enter again flash is on Auto. Can someone tell me how to resolve this? To make flash always on "off" until I change it.

Sorry for bad english.

Guest Romagnolo1973

If someone have problem wit camera app or thing is poor could try LGCameraFree

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rubberbigpepper.lgCamera&hl=it

let setting to default but change exposition mode to center-weighted, it seem it can record video at 720p (I have never tryed if is true), but for sure photo are better than stock or motorola apps and autofocus is working as expected

Even QuickPic is better than Gallery if someone need something different and light

Guest Ernest83

Good rom Syssx420 .. very good rom.

I'v problems when i instaled xposed (bootloop) but when i restart (batery out) it started normaly and xposed was installed.

Everything works good and smooth (i think better then tillaz's rom but i try it long time ago ;] ).

Excelent ROM so keep up the good work Syssx420.

PS:Of course credits gose to Tillaz as well ;]

Guest Romagnolo1973

I have sometimes a message at screen sayin' Google Play Service stop working

Someone with the same issue?

I use Greenify but Google Play Service is not greenifized

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Market88

I have sometimes a message at screen sayin' Google Play Service stop working

Someone with the same issue?

I use Greenify but Google Play Service is not greenifized

No problem at all