Coolpad F1 8297w

Guest bryfly

Guest qwazar87

No.... I mean I tried Coolpad download assistant and did not work, so I used SP flash to recover to good phone.

what version? and Firmware?

Guest bryfly

Can you download your SP Flashtolls version to google drive? Please

never used google drive before, try this fingers crossed

didn't work

Edited by bryfly

Guest qwazar87

So one more lost time

BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_JUMP_DA_FAIL(2035)

015 firmware

Edited by qwazar87

Guest pletko

drivers man... nothing more or less than drivers. i managed to ge the right combination of drivers somehow, i suggest you do the same. take ALL of your friends' computers and try differrent combinations until you succeedd

Guest qwazar87

Whats drivers ?? I have used all

1 device is Preloader USB VCOM Port

2 device is Collpad Android Bootlader interface

Thats All ?

Guest bryfly

Whats drivers ?? I have used all

Thats All ?

I had a BROM ERROR the first time I tried and it was down to the phone not finding a com port, eventually I managed to get com port 8 and the flash started, like pletko I am not sure how I managed to get the com port recognised.......

here is another tutorial are you doing step 10, http://androidxda.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

Edited by bryfly

Guest qwazar87

drivers man... nothing more or less than drivers. i managed to ge the right combination of drivers somehow, i suggest you do the same. take ALL of your friends' computers and try differrent combinations until you succeedd

What devices do you have in device manager?

I have 

Is there need install devices Coolpad Android Composite ADB interface , Coolpad Android ADB interface?

Guest slime00

079 version is out for TD-SCMA version http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-431534-1-1.html

that's what google translator says (it seems camera libraries have been updated)

produced 079 based on the latest official beta version , support for 3G networks using dual-slot , the whole network 's first media volume 30 to fine-tune ( originally 15 ) , the night listening to music does not hurt ears, for the first time consolidation of the ODEX, and closed the waterfall flows will be adjusted to optimize the performance of data partitions , the user can directly do not like to uninstall , but I still painstaking research MTKTweak V14 optimization scripts , view multiple MTK6592, MTK6589T, MTK6589 kernel -related initial parameters , ultimately each parameter modified to fit the god F1 value , to prevent run sub goes low , the system Caton , eight -core variants four nuclear and other issues, the default [ energy balance ] of each parameter is a great God of F1 initial parameter values , [ performance ] mode will put the lowest priority from the default 728MHZ frequency increased to 980MHZ, [ performance ] model will strengthen the lowest frequency from the default 728MHZ upgraded to 1190MHZ, [ the game ] model will smooth the lowest frequency upgrade from the default 728MHZ to 828MHZ, [ priority ] saving mode will reduce the minimum frequency from the default 728MHZ to 497MHZ, [ saving ] model will strengthen the lowest frequency from the default 728MHZ reduced to 497MHZ, the highest frequency from 1664MHZ reduced to 988MHZ, CPU core number is limited to 4 cores [ emergency power saving mode ] will bring the highest and lowest frequency limit at 728MHZ, CPU core number is limited to 4 cores. Performance certainly do not want power, want saving , CPU core number is limited to 4 cores , run sub naturally low , can not have both fish and bear's paw ,且行且珍惜!

ROM Description:

Official :

User page error repair system issues
New camera shooting function
Delete Point Road and mobile chess application

I :

1 painstaking research MTKTweak V14 optimization script , adjusting each parameter value to fit the great God F1
2 Turn off the waterfall flows on the main interface , no longer have to worry about traffic Unleashed
3 Add New MtkTweakV14 ( performance optimization ) official version , MTK strongest power saving tool ( do not like can be directly unloaded )
4 Set the default memory mode 2G, performance mode for the energy balance and the value of each parameter official default
5 Integrated Boot saving technology
6 moderately streamlined system
7 Adding kernel ROOT privileges
8 debug mode is enabled by default
9 Open the CRT screen-off effects
10 Turn on hardware acceleration
11 Join date hosts file to block ads
12. Acceleration enabled by default Swap
13 depth optimization system
14 . Improve system stability and fluency
15 Modify the desktop default icons order
16 Enhanced GPS satellite positioning
17 Enhanced 3G signal and WIFI signal
18 Join the best to listen to ringtones WhereGo
19 Join Oppo Find 5 comes with built-in ringtones Jumping Finger
20 Join Transformers music played in the Super Hornet
21 Join very evil ringtones, get ringtones seconds
22 Join Samsung GalaxyNote Whistle SMS ringtones
23. Crack the system to prevent root restriction
24. Improve compatibility with third party applications
25. Optimize camera functions
26 Complete add sony Bravia V3 Display Engine
27 Adding sony Xloud sound volume increases
28 Adding New ViPER4 Sound
29. Optimize the picture display to 100%
30. Enhance video quality
31. Enhance the photographic effect
32 Turn on GPU rendering
33 Modify the call volume level to 20
34. Turned init.d Service
35 Integrated latest busybox tools
36. Complete merger ODEX system framework
37. Complete merger ODEX system applications
38 For all programs are carried out to optimize ZipAlign
39 Media Volume 30 trimming ( originally 15 ) , not to hurt the ears listening to music at night
Edited by slime00

Guest qwazar87

Is there another firmware for Coolpad Download Assistant? not 020 version. Maybe the problem with this version

Edited by qwazar87