USB OTG support

Guest vahit.lafci

Guest vahit.lafci

Hi everyone. i'm using cm10.2 now. i see a post in forum. says run this command from terminal: echo host>/d/otg/mode. i tried it with an external power source and it worked. i used logitech mouse and keyboard. they are working but mouse pointer is very slow. i tried microsoft keyboard and mouse. mouse was still slow. keyboard didn't worked. attached a usb drive i couldn't mount it but otg disk explorer worked. i flashed cm9 but d/ folder was empty. d is a shortcut to /sys/kernel/debug/. debug folder was empty at ics rom. Can i use it with ics or something else? 
sorry for bad english thanks.

Edit: it worked with otg cable and regular usb cable(not otg just data cable) 

Edited by vahit.lafci

Edit: it worked with otg cable and regular usb cable(not otg just data cable) 

I dont understand this. So is there any way how to use OTG in ICS? And how? And in GB? Thx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vahit.lafci

I dont understand this. So is there any way how to use OTG in ICS? And how? And in GB? Thx

no they don't support otg. It supports 4.2+ or 4.1+ but not ics or lower.

Guest dalyer

no they don't support otg. It supports 4.2+ or 4.1+ but not ics or lower.

Are you sure?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_On-The-Go

Cellphone implementation[edit]

BlackBerry 10.2 implements Host Mode (like in the BlackBerry Z30 handset).[7] Nokia has implemented USB OTG in many of their Symbian cellphones such as Nokia N8, C6-01, C7, Oro, E6, E7, X7, 603, 701 and 808 Pureview. Some high end Android phones produced by Samsung[8] & Sony under Xperia series[9] also have it. Android version 3.1 or newer support USB On-The-Go, but not all devices.[10][11

Edited by dalyer

Guest vahit.lafci

I flashed ics but there isn't /sys/kernel/debug/otg golder. I will flash today an ics rom i if will find i will write here