[KERNEL] [Y300/G510] Stock Huawei

The reason there aren't any uploads of new builds is not, because I wouldn't still be working on the kernel. I still do. But due of sometimes not having too mich time and because I simply wanna avoid daily new releases, I've just stop posting links ;)

Guest luca020400

The reason there aren't any uploads of new builds is not, because I wouldn't still be working on the kernel. I still do. But due of sometimes not having too mich time and because I simply wanna avoid daily new releases, I've just stop posting links ;)

I know :)

Thanks ;)

I fear I sadly have to disappoint you: the kernel's GPU drivers of LG are the same than Huawei's rolleyes.gif

LOL, what now then? I'll start digging the internet to see whether people are having problems with KitKat on their LG L7 II. I doubt someone like LG would release an update if the experience with the ROM is bad.

Edit 1: Okay, judging from the few threads on xda, some people wrote that their phones run smoother than before, will others wrote they have bugs and stutters, but didn't mention whether they performed factory reset after installing the update... Sheesh, well maybe we all got excited a bit too fast this time! :D

Edited by Chefo93

That's a list of possible files needed (not all of them probably):

• system/etc/firmware/
    • yamato_pfp.fw
    • yamato_pm4.fw
  • system/lib/
    • libC2D2.so
    • libgsl.so
    • libllvm-arm.so
    • libOpenCL.so
    • libOpenVG.so
    • libsc-a2xx.so