ZTE Atlas40 Patches and Programs

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Guest MJonMoDaCo
Hi Everybody!

This is a thread to give a link to my repository that includes many of the patches and drivers for our BladeIII & Acqua phones.

In it includes all relavant patches for the Acquas, namely:

BladeIII-Acqua-compatibility-v2
wifi_patch-signed (KonstaT was asking where it was; Over at the Acqua forum...)
The Proximity Sensor Calibrator!! (If your phone's screen is not turning off or on properly while making calls)
Unlockbootloader (A rooting program I always use for my Acqua, and I can't see why it won't work for you Bladers - must be on Original stock ROM though!)
ZTE Drivers

Now hang on: USB Drivers? What's so special about these ones? Weeeell, they don't come from my phone's stock ROM, as they only work for my particular phone (ZTE R22), and same deal the one's on the BladeIII's. So, yes, these turn up the drivers for every device, regardless of which ROM you have (stock or custom)... Nice huh? Oh, and it comes with Fastboot drivers ready to go!! All you need is the binary (fastboot.exe which you get from the Android SDK or you could just search for it if the download is too cumbersome for you) and plonk it in the install folder (default: C:\Program Files\Handset USB Driver), and you're ready to go! I haven't had a lot of luck trying to find them again, despite searching, as pretty much every install is much smaller (4.5MB) instead of the 9.5MB this one is. I don't particularly care to lose it if you know what I mean... So a good way to ensure that is to throw it on the cloud and let as many people get a piece of it :D

There's also KonstaT's Miui porting tool, and Front facing Video camera testing app.
And is that GizmoTheGreen's Splash screen creator I see in there? Dang...
I picked up DFU from Snap.IT. Say no more... Except research thoroughly before you use it - and pray like hell you don't need to!

Many thanks to all the above for the patches (especially you Konsta), ZTE for the drivers and Huawei (HA!) for the root program ;)

Tobonator has kindly provided us with "idiot-proof" http://www.modaco.com/topic/372079-how-to-root-install-clockwork-recovery-and-roms-on-your-zte-skate-acquar22'>instructions over in the Acqua forum that will do nicely for the rooting and bootloader unlocking process. I took one look and gladly lost my will to do it, as I should have done it many months ago. Naughty me :D

Thanks all,

MJ
Edited by MJonMoDaCo