Newbie @ roms

Guest still2fast4u

Guest still2fast4u

hi,

i am trying to install another rom

i'm at the point where i have to copy the rom and the gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

the thing is, for the rom it says i have to download it from this forum but i don't seem to find any roms and i'm scared to take whatever i see.

who can lead me to roms for the huawei g300 u8815 (jelly bean version)

Guest still2fast4u

to make myself clear, i'm searching one of the latest roms for my g300 u8815 huawei with a baseband version 2030

Edited by still2fast4u

Guest still2fast4u

the thing is that it would be easy if there was 1 post where all the roms would be on. cause they are always spread out on the forum. the link i gave is the only one i could find. my next mission would be a rom for a tablet i have at home wich i did'n find a rom for on this moment but that's another topic

Guest dalyer

the thing is that it would be easy if there was 1 post where all the roms would be on. 

Yes it would be easy.

But it would need somebody to volunteer to do this.

And collating and maintaining such a list and keeping it up to date takes time and effort.

Not everybody can afford to do this.

lewispaul9 did this with the index thread that you mentioned above but I don't think that he has been able to keep it bang up to date.

The next best thing is to see which specific ROM threads are active and popular. That's generally a good indication of how up to date and useful a ROM is.

Edited by dalyer