[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest adrianasantos

Maybe a day or two. It really depends on if someone with the bluetooth headset bug can do some testing for me.

kay. thank you.

Guest H3ROS

Okay, I've got T9 working for the dialer.

I might upload an experimental version of the update soon since I can't find any issues with it. In fact performance might of improved slightly as my best AnTuTu score with stock settings is now 7882 and that's still without zRAM or SWAP.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

I don't use either. zRAM can drain your battery a little and SWAP wears down the phones memory and doesn't really add much if anything in terms of performance on the Y300.

Guest barnir

well im using your rom atm with the an experimental modding build, without any new setting related to performance and the looks rly good, i used some other roms like slimstock with swap or even zram and comparing to this i like this one more xd i was just curious to know from some1 who understand this stuff what he tought

Guest jeasteh

hi sir.. good work.. can i ask if this rom can use to have a notification toggles and shortcuts like that of samsung galaxy s4 or s5???

Guest H3ROS

Does this rom has the black screen delay when someone call? it's a really annoying problem

I've not noticed any black screen delay.

hi sir.. good work.. can i ask if this rom can use to have a notification toggles and shortcuts like that of samsung galaxy s4 or s5???

It's got notification toggles, but not they're not done like the S4 or S5. They don't have text to save screen space, plus this is setup to be an AOSP mod so it's themed accordingly.

I'm not a fan of Samsung phones due to the changes they make to Android.

Experimental update:

I may or may not be away for a while after today, so here's that experimental update I mentioned. Just keep in mind that if you install this update then you might need to reinstall the whole ROM when the actual updates released.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzpRBylyuvsXLVlvaDNXMzFZZDQ/

The update should fix and update everything I've previously mentioned. It even includes the T9 dialer. What's not been tested though is the use of a bluetooth headset in a call.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest painteramit

Experimental update:

I may or may not be away for a while after today, so here's that experimental update I mentioned. Just keep in mind that if you install this update then you might need to reinstall the whole ROM when the actual updates released.

The update should fix and update everything I've previously mentioned. It even includes the T9 dialer. What's not been tested though is the use of a bluetooth headset in a call.

Hi H3ROS, I'll try this update today. as I am the one who reported the bluetooth issue, It's my responsibility to try this :P  ;)  :D

I'll update you about how it goes.

Guest painteramit

2014-06-18-10-16-22.txt

Hi H3ROS,

tried the update but unfortunately things got worse.

I am not able to pick any call. the process.android is FC and the ringer continues but not able to pick the call.

I can make calls which is working normally.

also the bluetooth headset is also not working.

attached is the logcat collected with catlog app. which might help.

Guest fonz93

Yes i got this FC too, i want also to report another little bug related to the new browser present since the update 1, with that browser i can't make a search using the URL bar and, if i do, i have to clear browser data or all pages will not be loaded, i did many tests and i haven't any problem with the first browser version (with white tabs), i didn't find any other issue

However, Thank you for your work :)

Edited by fonz93

Guest H3ROS

Thanks. I've pulled the update for the time being then. Typical that though as I'd tested all the changes and they worked, but then I added in audio related stuff and checked Viber, Skype and music and it all worked fine. I guess that broke the phone in call screen though, which is something I'd only tested before the audio related changes.

With regards to the browser, I know exactly what that'll be. During decompile sometimes it'll add too many &amp and I've recompiled it without fixing the strings.

I'll try to get things working again if I've got an hour or two later.

Guest matteussz_

I've been using this rom for a few hours now, and it's the best I've tried so far, but I have a few issues with it. I'm using automatic brightness, and now it's stuck on the highest brightness level. If I turn it off and on again, it remains the same. I can't search on google from the URL bar of the stock browser, it just redirects me to the google homepage. And the most annoying issue is that I can't upload pictures with the Twitter for Android app. Other apps are working fine, but this isn't. If I monitor the data traffic, it shows no upload is going on when I try to upload a picture with it. It was working on other roms, so it's not the app's fault.

I haven't installed the latest experimental update yet, because I don't want to reinstall everything when the "official" update comes out.

EDIT: So, the brightness and the browser search just solved themselves, (I locked screen then left it for 15 minutes, and after that it was good) but the Twitter issue is still here.

Edited by matteussz_

Guest luca020400

Can you add mtp connection to usb connection menu ?

Because i have to set it every time when connect usb cable to pc

Thanks

EDIT : can I update gravity box to 3.1.8 ?

EDIT 2 : updated and work fine

Edited by luca020400

Guest CyberArtZ

Also I appreciate if you could integrate stk (Sim tool kit) with this ROM. it is very useful for some people like me in some countries.(for account settings, top up credit etc.)

Guest xxirioxx

Great work!

But I have a few question before installing: what are min/max CPU frequencies? And what CPU governor and IO scheduler are you using? Is MP decision enabled?

Thanks

Guest Tommy21

I have tapatalk error 'please check apn or adblock settings'.When i use browser,every search redirects me to google search.

Has anyone tested gps,is it working,i need it fully working?

T9 dialer is really a nice feature,can't wait for proper update with it.

And heros,battery lasts longer with your kernel.

Guest luca020400

Install the next update

DETAILS :

- Phone settings up navigation is fixed

- Calendar notifications are fixed

- Unknown caller ID and location overlap has been fixed

- The hosts file has been updated (fixes the tapatalk block)

- Updated a bunch of libs that effect web page rendering and audio (needs testing on Viber, Skype and via a BT headset)

Edited by luca020400

Guest huehue90

it's the best rom i have used so far.

but there is one problem, as i don't like nova launcher, i'm using apex, but i can't install latest version. after flashing it keeps crashing. luckily i had an older version apk which is working good, but does anyone now where is the problem

Guest Romagnolo1973

Great work!

But I have a few question before installing: what are min/max CPU frequencies? And what CPU governor and IO scheduler are you using? Is MP decision enabled?

Thanks

you need download Performance Control from xda forum (or other similar app) because there is not this kind of app out of the box. Once installed you can choose your favorite cpu and I/O setting. All settings are very similar except the 2 extreme governors Performance (max cpu forever) and Powersave (min cpu forever).

Guest H3ROS

The link for the experimental update is active again. The reported issues are fixed and SIM Toolkit has been added (my network doesn't support it so I can't test it).

Experimental update:

Edited by H3ROS

Guest fonz93

Which files i have to replace to have phone calls back?

Edit: sorry didn't see your previous post

Edited by fonz93