[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

It's not easily done because AOSP doesn't have it and CyanogenMod has way too many changes to the SystemUI.

The only way I can think of adding such a feature is by using Xposed, but I've never created my own Xposed module.

Guest xxirioxx

Some users use this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiumiu.ca.statusbar.free&hl=ro

I never tried it. I used a similar app some month ago but I uninstalled it because it generated a lot of wakelocks.

Now I'm using a small trick in GravityBox: when I long press menu I maximize Nova statusbar. It's not the same effect but works :D

Guest H3ROS

Rom is Good. but Battery is draining v.fast, any help?

As this is a stock based ROM the battery should be excellent, so something isn't right for you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1179809

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector

Install either of these to monitor the battery usage for a day or two.

Greenify can help with saving even more battery.

Guest jeffk82

Tried again and no matter what I do i get the same gallery error, then reboot phone has stopped working.

Flash any other rom without abny problems :(

Guest H3ROS

I can't replicate the problem at all my end unfortunately. You also seem to be the only person to have the issue which makes it all the more weird.

It could be corrupt contents on the SD card that the camera in this ROM doesn't play nice with. That or you've used another ROM that's saved or synced camera data to the Google servers, so when you install this ROM it restores that data and then crashes. A good example would be 720p camera settings since the camera that comes with the ROM doesn't allow it, but something like lgCamera does.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

Have you got a lot of bookmarks or are you low on memory?

The stock browser honestly isn't that great, but I use it with the ROM because there's people out there who'll want it since it supports flash. Personally I'd use Ghostery or Opera.

Guest jeffk82

I can't replicate the problem at all my end unfortunately. You also seem to be the only person to have the issue which makes it all the more weird.

It could be corrupt contents on the SD card that the camera in this ROM doesn't play nice with. That or you've used another ROM that's saved or synced camera data to the Google servers, so when you install this ROM it restores that data and then crashes. A good example would be 720p camera settings since the camera that comes with the ROM doesn't allow it, but something like lgCamera does.

As the saying goes it had to be me

Thanks for trying and the information

Guest Takamoto

Have you got a lot of bookmarks or are you low on memory?

The stock browser honestly isn't that great, but I use it with the ROM because there's people out there who'll want it since it supports flash. Personally I'd use Ghostery or Opera.

Thanks for the advice. I think I have solved. I deleted cache, date and also all bookmarks preset. So I added my. For now all ok. I tried many browsers but in the end I went back to the stock. Simple, light, with flash support and saving pages offline.

Guest krux3r

I guess H3ROS won't be making a Lollipop theme, as you can do it with Xposed now, check this out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-monsterui-theme-device-to-material-t3055569?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+xda-developers%2FShsH+%28xda-developers%29

I didn't tried this yet, just wanna let you guys know. :)

Guest Takamoto

@ H3ROS, I would be able to return to the old way to save contacts as you did on fusionx.. and that is able to choose whether to save them on sim, telephone or google. I tried to extract and to install contact apk from fusionx in/ system but I can not overwrite the apk.. there is a way? Thanks in advance..

Guest krux3r

@ H3ROS, I would be able to return to the old way to save contacts as you did on fusionx.. and that is able to choose whether to save them on sim, telephone or google. I tried to extract and to install contact apk from fusionx in/ system but I can not overwrite the apk.. there is a way? Thanks in advance..

So I wasn't the only one who was looking for that feature. :D

Guest cyruss08

hopefully not a reccuring question (meaning i hope :P i did something wrong):

the rom is beautiful (smooth running, much better battery life).

one itsy bitsy problem: from the 14 standard apps on my phone, some pretty important ones for me (kindle, camscanner, firefox, spype, waze and a few games :)) crash on launch (unfortunatelly, xxxxx has stopped).

did anyone had the same problem?

flashed the rom last night.

Guest krux3r

Did you installed any kind of backup?

Instead, I tried again to install MonsterUI and I can confirm it works! :)

There we go mate! :)

Does it affect performance or anything?

Guest cyruss08

Did you installed any kind of backup?

Instead, I tried again to install MonsterUI and I can confirm it works! :)

actually, yep.

i use super backup and i tried restoring some apps. it didnt work so i installed them manually from gplay.

so......... re-flash and try again, wright?

Guest H3ROS

I guess H3ROS won't be making a Lollipop theme, as you can do it with Xposed now, check this out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-monsterui-theme-device-to-material-t3055569?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+xda-developers%2FShsH+(xda-developers)

I didn't tried this yet, just wanna let you guys know. :)

Won't work. The problem is that most of the themes are designed for a specific version of Android in mind, so they're always missing resources or things might not look right. In this case that theme's more targeted towards people using KitKat.

FusionX doesn't have the option to save contacts to the SIM card AFAIK. The stock Huawei ROM might of, but that wouldn't use the AOSP contacts app.

By default your contacts are synced to Google and any contacts that are already on your SIM are loaded onto the phone, so you should never be missing any contacts.

Edit: I double checked with an Android 4.1.1 virtual device. There's no such option, so it's not a bug or anything like that.

post-954400-0-93274700-1426548060_thumb.

actually, yep.

i use super backup and i tried restoring some apps. it didnt work so i installed them manually from gplay.

so......... re-flash and try again, wright?

When restoring apps you've got to be careful. Data from other versions of Android can cause them force closes, so I'd recommend you format again and try starting fresh to see if they work for you.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest xxirioxx

H3ROS, it works. It doesn't theme everything, e.g. status bar is left untouched, but gives our phone a new modern style :-)

I didn't notice any performance issue.

post-1031413-0-59421600-1426552384_thumb

Guest krux3r

@H3ROS

I think you got something wrong.

The developer just added the KitKat support yesterday because some users reported it is working on KK, originally it was made for ICS and JB, as he haves the device with JB.

Guest Takamoto

FusionX doesn't have the option to save contacts to the SIM card AFAIK. The stock Huawei ROM might of, but that wouldn't use the AOSP contacts app.

By default your contacts are synced to Google and any contacts that are already on your SIM are loaded onto the phone, so you should never be missing any contacts.

Edit: I double checked with an Android 4.1.1 virtual device. There's no such option, so it's not a bug or anything like that.

Sorry, I may have mixed up the stock.. however it would be helpful to choose where to save your contacts if you don't to use sync contact..tnx..

Guest H3ROS

@H3ROS

I think you got something wrong.

The developer just added the KitKat support yesterday because some users reported it is working on KK, originally it was made for ICS and JB, as he haves the device with JB.

H3ROS, it works. It doesn't theme everything, e.g. status bar is left untouched, but gives our phone a new modern style :-)

I didn't notice any performance issue.

That would be what I mean. It's been designed on a different version of Android, so he's not actually tested it on all versions. That's why the statusbar isn't themed and the settings menu has a black background and none of the LP icons. A lot of it simply doesn't look anything like his screenshots and if you look at the description you'll see that he recommends another module, but that only supports Android 4.3.x and up.

When you create a real mod specifically for a ROM then you get the best results, but it takes a long time to get everything as close to perfect as possible. For LP it's even more work than usual because so much has changed when compared to KitKat.

Sorry, I may have mixed up the stock.. however it would be helpful to choose where to save your contacts if you don't to use sync contact..tnx..

I can't say I have any plans to add new features such as this at the moment. It's normally a lot of work and I don't want to revert to Huawei's changes.