[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest Alduin Acatosh

I use this rom for 10 days and I have one problem. On the earlier versions of the ROM I know that there was a button to clear all my running apps. Now it is gone missing in action.

What should I do?

I've uninstalled a few apps (gapps + gallery app) and after doing a reboot, phone won't boot up properly. It's stuck on huawei logo ... flashed several times, same result. Then i tried once more without uninstalling any app and it works just fine. The rom itself is great, probably the best i've ever tried and i'd like to know what is causing this issue ... any clue?

The gallery app will also remove the camera, but that shouldn't cause a crash. There probably will be unused lib's left behind though.

Removing GAPPS can be risky if you don't know exactly what files to remove because things like the calendar sync with Google. So when you say you're removing GAPPS can you be a little more specific about what files you're removing? Also have you tried removing the files from the ROM before flashing it?

Edited by H3ROS

Here's a list. probably it's like you say ... but i wonder why this happens only with this rom.

Gmail.apk

GoogleBackuptransport.apk

GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk

GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk

GoogleFeedback.apk

GoogleGallery.apk

GoogleLoginService.apk

GooglePartnerSetup.apk

GooglePlayServices.apk

GoogleServicesFramework.apk

Talk.apk

the reason why i remove those apps is because i don't need them. This way i can save a bit of ram too and the overall performance increases

No, i haven't tried yet removing them before flashing. I'll give it a try. 

Guest Romagnolo1973

I posted an update. It contains a few bug fixes so I recommend it to everyone :)

Just as positive feedback, I update and everything works perfect

Thanks!!!

Guest LotR656

Yeah, it disappear for a while and then appear. Same with browser. I thought it is because of xperia keyboard that i intalled, but now i see it is bug or something.

Thanks H3ROS!

Guest luca020400

The only thing/bug is mtp doesn't persist at boot

I tried many times to fix it without success

I hope you'll try to fix it ;)

Not w the ROM is perfect

No more browser crashes :D

And if possible some crond scripts :p

Edited by luca020400

Yeah, it disappear for a while and then appear. Same with browser. I thought it is because of xperia keyboard that i intalled, but now i see it is bug or something.

Thanks H3ROS!

For me, some keyboard buttons would stop working randomly. lol

Anyone knows if this rom is better than Cm 10.1 by fonz93? I am trying to find the "best" JB rom for my g510's friend...

If you're looking for battery life use AOSP MOD