[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest milos589

I have a problem with notifications. When I get a message or missed call or e-mail. there is nothing on my message or phone or gmail icon. I get a notification on my status bar, but not on the icons. How can I change that, or can I change that? Tnx.

Guest Flea997

I have a problem with notifications. When I get a message or missed call or e-mail. there is nothing on my message or phone or gmail icon. I get a notification on my status bar, but not on the icons. How can I change that, or can I change that? Tnx.

It depends by the launcher

You should get notifications for messages or missed calls. Gmail does have a bug which effects some emails though, but that's up to Google to fix.

Did you do all of the wipes before installing the ROM?

With the last update, when I perform a search in the adress bar of the browser, it redirect to Google homepage

I can confirm this. I'll release a fix for it within the next hour or two.

This bug seems to show itself whenever I edit the browser and forget to correct a specific string.

Guest Flea997

You should get notifications for messages or missed calls. Gmail does have a bug which effects some emails though, but that's up to Google to fix.

Did you do all of the wipes before installing the ROM?

I can confirm this. I'll release a fix for it within the next hour or two.

This bug seems to show itself whenever I edit the browser and forget to correct a specific string.

He is talking about the numbers on the app icon, who are only a premium feature on Nova

With the last update, when I perform a search in the adress bar of the browser, it redirect to Google homepage

I've reuploaded the ROM and patch to include this fix.

@Flea997

Ah, yeah a Nova Prime feature. I didn't read his post correctly :)

Guest luca020400

@Flea997

Can you upload only the browser ?

Thanks

Guest milos589

@Flea997

But how can I install Nova Prime. I have nova prime .apk file, but i cannot install it. Can i uninstall this nova, and instal prime from .apk file?

But how can I install Nova Prime. I have nova prime .apk file, but i cannot install it. Can i uninstall this nova, and instal prime from .apk file?

You have to install another launcher if you are going to uninstall nova launcher to install your patched launcher

Guest milos589

You have to install another launcher if you are going to uninstall nova launcher to install your patched launcher

I cant uninstall nova, because it comes with the ROM. Is there a way to uninstall it?

I cant uninstall nova, because it comes with the ROM. Is there a way to uninstall it?

Use a root uninstaller utility (e.g. Titanium Backup Pro or Root Uninstaller)... but remember to install any launcher first (zeam launcher e.g.)

Guest Flea997

Man do not unistall the launcher if you don' t have another one installed

Guest milos589

Use a root uninstaller utility (e.g. Titanium Backup Pro or Root Uninstaller)... but remember to install any launcher first (zeam launcher e.g.)

It worked, thank you very much.  :D

Guest milos589

Man do not unistall the launcher if you don' t have another one installed

I intalled Go louncher, uninstalled nova, installed nova prime, and uninstalled go. It workes perfectly now. Thanks. :D

Guest andrea2107

I intalled Go louncher, uninstalled nova, installed nova prime, and uninstalled go. It workes perfectly now. Thanks. :D

I would skip all these things with lucky patcher...but ok

I don't get any problems with Talk or anything else that uses push notifications. I think sometimes if a persons used a newer version of Android and then downgrades a setting can get added when Google restores data that can sometimes cause delays.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andqlimax.pushfixer

Install the above and try changing the heartbeat interval. Try setting it to 5 or 6 minutes.

If you've installed any kind of "performance" tweaks after installing the ROM then one of them will be the cause for it. Maybe even changing the kernel could cause it, I'm really not sure.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Flea997

Cant find the dwnload botton. Im using uc browser.. stock browser is the same even i request a disktop site.

G drive? He did the same to me with another rom, i had to download it from the PC :\