[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest killadroid

I have the 11/11/2014 version of this rom and i can't play bloons td battles and beach buggy racing(black screen), i heard that i need to flash any libs(nokia x maybe). Can i fix this problem? Someone give me libs if this is the problem. Sorry my english. Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wthn3fwoqb8n55/Nokia%20X%20Adreno%20libraries.zip

are there any high audio libs for this rom or can i use cm10.1 libs ?

ViPER4Android can boost it with no problem. Just set the UI setting to moderate or expert and you'll have access to the output gain.

Guest LotR656

What's new in this update?

Check first post.

One noob question, for what is Adreno libraries?

Is there any update about status bar quick peek in full screen apps? Maybe this can help... I think MIUI 4.1.1 supports this feature, if you have time take a look and reply for answer. :)

Thanks.

Edited by LotR656

@H3ROS

Thanks for the update, and sorry I forgot to translate this what displays in the settings like on screenshot, just fix it so instead of "Notification drawer" it says "Ladica obavijesti".post-1040382-14214056795509_thumb.jpg

And I found some untranslated things in sms app, I would like to translate that too, pm me with details please. :)

And phone feels snappier after last update.

Edited by krux3r

Check first post.

One noob question, for what is Adreno libraries?

Is there any update about status bar quick peek in full screen apps? Maybe this can help... I think MIUI 4.1.1 supports this feature, if you have time take a look and reply for answer. :)

Thanks.

Uhm idk what they are for, all I know is that Nokia X libs on our phone fixes some issues with black screen in games, especially Minecraft I think.

Guest killadroid

i have problems with sending SMS.sending fails too many times like I don't have airtime but I have airtime

edit: it's working well now :)

Edited by killadroid

how do i update?

do i have to download the rom again and install it?

If you already installed rom before 15/1, then just download the .zip from the first post that says: "For users installed before 15 January", and flash that in the recovery. Thats all.

This ROM seems like best on world :) , VoIP works on Facebook messenger, Viber, Skype its smooth even with a lot apps installed, games runs so smooth. All thanks to H3ROS for his awesome work.

*2h 36min Skype talk for 20% battery, pretty much amazing.

Edited by sm_94

Guest EdgeSRB

@H3ROS Amazing ROM, but can you PLEASE make a  .zip file for Higher Volume like in fonz 's ROM ,Viper4Android can't boost volume to that level like in his ROM...

Edited by EdgeSRB

@H3ROS Amazing ROM, but can you PLEASE make a  .zip file for Higher Volume like in fonz 's ROM ,Viper4Android can't boost volume to that level like in his ROM...

That's not possible. I can't modify the libs as it uses Huawei's libs for compatibility purposes and I can't modify the kernel because that breaks bluetooth due to Huawei not uploading a newer kernel source.

I have not tried the high audio patch on CM10, but with viper if I set the output gain to 6.0 dB then that's loud. Any louder and it would risk damaging the phones speaker.

With headphones you can increase the gain and then alter the equalizer. That can easily increase the clarity or bass.

@H3ROS: can you please give me a flashable of the kernel the ROM came with? I installed synopsis and forgot to backup and now I want to go back.

Sent a private message.

Guest EdgeSRB

That's not possible. I can't modify the libs as it uses Huawei's libs for compatibility purposes and I can't modify the kernel because that breaks bluetooth due to Huawei not uploading a newer kernel source.

I have not tried the high audio patch on CM10, but with viper if I set the output gain to 6.0 dB then that's loud. Any louder and it would risk damaging the phones speaker.

With headphones you can increase the gain and then alter the equalizer. That can easily increase the clarity or bass.

Ok, thanks H3ROS!

Guest killadroid_

@krux3r that's the level of animation,the higher the more the animations the less like 0.25 the less the animations plus it appears faster to set low values

@krux3r that's the level of animation,the higher the more the animations the less like 0.25 the less the animations plus it appears faster to set low values

Thanks for explaining. So whats the best combo for nice animations and speed?