[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest juanpablocastillo

I want to talk about something that has happened only with this rom (which is the only rom I've ever used and I find it awesome). What I mean to say is that the problem I'm going to describe has never happened on the Huawei original rom (B197 if I remember correctly).

Sometimes I reboot the phone and when I launch Whatsapp, it says the history is corrupted and that I have the possibility to restore the last (automatic) backup. It has happened after many reboots. To avoid it, I've tried closing Whatsapp app and wait some minutes and then reboot.. but that doesn't always solve the problem (kinda happens randomly). Sometimes, when I feel patience, I do a manual whatsapp backup before rebooting. What could be the problem? I've got the last version of this rom (15th Jan) and synopsis kernel. If you need more info, just tell me what :) thanks for your time.

I never faced that issue than you describe.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Is there a "high audio" Mod as CM10.1? In CM10.1 it exists, but I can't find an alternative in stock :(

You can use Viper. First press Menu button, push on UI Setting and select Moderate. Set Speaker optimization on, check eXtra Loud on and set Intensity effect on Moderate, and set Output gain on 3.5 dB(or 6.0 if you want more louder). For me with those settings the speaker sounds more higher than stock.

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest fonz93

@H3ROS we tried to use TWRP 2.7.0.1, 2.7.0.2 and 2.6.3.3, this issue is still there, it's really strange as we didn't get this in the past, we both did fresh installs without modifying the ROM .zip,

There's an Xposed module called "Cracker" that allowed us to get further logs: http://pastebin.com/B4at3snj

Edited by fonz93

Guest mark Toledano

(help) i uninstalled google play and google framework via titanium back up. When i tried to restore it its failed and pop gapps has been stop. Some give me a hand. Tia

Guest H3ROS

H3ROS, you tried to add HAVEGED number generator as an alternative to F-Random on the ROM? Is supposed to create better numbers than /dev/random - urandom, and, if I understand well, works on user-space instead of kernel-space, so it can work without change the kernel. I can't find a standalone binary of HAVEGED for Android, so I can't test it.

These mods were mainly designed for pre-ICS devices and when activated you can't really tell a difference, so I've not bothered. It would probably just waste memory.

@H3ROS we tried to use TWRP 2.7.0.1, 2.7.0.2 and 2.6.3.3, this issue is still there, it's really strange as we didn't get this in the past, we both did fresh installs without modifying the ROM .zip,

There's an Xposed module called "Cracker" that allowed us to get further logs: http://pastebin.com/B4at3snj

I installed another SD card I had laying around, formatted everything and reinstalled the ROM. I was able to download and install modules directly from Xposed without any issues, so I don't know what would cause an issue for you or your friend.

Is everyone else able to download and install Xposed modules?

Guest H3ROS

post-954400-0-36689200-1425402121_thumb. post-954400-0-49767200-1425402132_thumb. post-954400-0-95030300-1425402147_thumb.

post-954400-0-90937500-1425402159_thumb. post-954400-0-87444300-1425402175_thumb.

As you can see, it's working fine here for me.

Here it is directly via Xposed too...

post-954400-0-88283700-1425402758_thumb. post-954400-0-78329300-1425402770_thumb. post-954400-0-40932300-1425402780_thumb.

post-954400-0-47902500-1425402795_thumb. post-954400-0-52024600-1425402808_thumb.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest juanpablocastillo
Is everyone else able to download and install Xposed modules?

I can download and install external Xposed modules fine.

Guest fonz93

@H3ROS

i don't know what it is then, the only difference is that we have checked the always button for package installer, not a big deal anyway, just wanted to know why is this happening, no problem.

Edited by fonz93

Guest ferotakis

Update 13 is the latest update, so everyone should install it.

Thank you i missunderstand coz its say 28/02/2015 on ROM :)

Guest juanpablocastillo

I installed your latest update. But i cnt download or even update from play store. Could you help me?

Mmm... I get that message when I used all my data plan.

Guest H3ROS

It requires a different kernel to be installed, but this ROM already does a trim so I don't recommend any of them scripts. I've created compatible scripts for both zRAM and SWAP before.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/372741-rom411b209-aosp-mod-28022015/page-120#entry2240514

Guest mark Toledano

Clear Google Play Service and Google Play data.

I did clear google play and framework nothings happens.. I got 10gb on my data plan.

Guest ferotakis

Cant get swap to work :( flashed first the one i post early , its there but diskinfo not show it , in terminal su swap free give swap 0 , show swap is on system but not initialized , tryed to flash that swap you give and same result again in you version on terminal result is swap not foud . Do i need to flash back md3k kernel ? Coz when i was on your rom i was flashed it once and after week phone got laggy idk what cause that then .

Guest ferotakis

Stock kernel doesn't support swap, it's fine to use different kernel as long as you don't need stereo Bluetooth,.

Ok thks i will flash md3k's again then with swap coz on this ROM all features work OK , i dont use stereo Bluetooth only sometimes file transfer . I want swap coz when i put all my apps its come little bit laggy :( that lag is 0 on fonz CM 10.1 but he is too angry to fix the mighty unknown video issue and instead of invastigating he is arguing with me on his tread :D idk why . 

i will glad to hear Heros too for md3k kernel and swap coz like he say early about that frandom thing and now im aware to broke something by flashing differend kernel on his new build ... but i need swap 512MB is nothing novadays :(

Edited by ferotakis