[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest wolf 00

volume rocker wake don't work for me. it works fine on other ROMs. i really need this because my power button don't work properly.
any idea?

Edited by wolf 00

Guest Takamoto

I've never had an issue with push notifications so it's difficult to comment on it. With Greenify, however, have you enabled boost mode and all of the experimental settings? One of the settings enables sync options that would normally be hidden. They'll be displayed with * at the start of them e.g. "* Push subscriptions". Are all of them enabled for you?

If you keep WiFi enabled and go to Settings > WiFi > Press the options button > Select advanced then is the option to keep Wi-Fi enabled set to always? It should be. If it's not then that will affect push notifications while your screen is off.

If you've changed any of the build.prop settings in an attempt to save battery life then that's also why you're not getting push notifications. Two such settings that shouldn't be adjusted are ro.ril.disable.power.collapse and pm.sleep_mode.

In greenify I have all enabled..included sync hidden..

In wifi option the set is always enabled as you say..however not use it hardly ever..

with regard to the two tightens the build prop, I do not I have..I checked..

Guest POmniac

volume rocker wake don't work for me. it works fine on other ROMs. i really need this because my power button don't work properly.

any idea?

Install Xposed Addition module.

Guest H3ROS

In greenify I have all enabled..included sync hidden..

In wifi option the set is always enabled as you say..however not use it hardly ever..

with regard to the two tightens the build prop, I do not I have..I checked..

It could just be Greenify being a little buggy if that's the case. That or your heartbeat settings are really delayed, it's hard to say.

I use WiFi most of the time and even with the screen off I'll get push notifications for various things. They happen within at least 2-10 seconds from when they were sent.

Guest Chronos666

Excellent rom! Almost perfect. My trouble is that after rebooting I got constant crashes on the phone apk. Is weird because it works well after rebooting. Any help?

PD: I tested the whatsapp calls and they work fine on this rom!

Guest H3ROS

Before installing the ROM did you wipe all of the partitions? Also once setup you didn't restore any files or data that you've backed up, right? An example would be phone.apk from FusionX not working on this ROM due to all of the changes that this ROM contains.

If the issue continues I can only suggest that you format all partitions apart from your SD card and then reinstall the ROM. That should fix it for sure then.

Guest Chronos666

I made a full wipe. The odd thing is in the first boot everything was ok. I made a third installation, rebooting everytime I installed something. By now everyting is good, it seems that the trouble was caused when I restored some apps (instagram, whatsapp, etc).

PD: Sorry for bad english

Guest shayan4shayan

after opening ES file manager device rebooted and after booting nothing works (even touch screen)

before installing rom I'v wiped anything(system,data,cust,...)

Guest H3ROS

Do you want to update the data will be erased ؟؟؟؟؟؟

If you apply an update then you don't need to wipe anything.

after opening ES file manager device rebooted and after booting nothing works (even touch screen)

before installing rom I'v wiped anything(system,data,cust,...)

From recovery the touch screen should work since that's outside of Android. It could be caused by a bad flash or maybe a failing SD card.

TWRP sometimes fails to write all of the data to the system partition. The common problem seems to be with audio libs not getting copied, so ViPER4Android doesn't work correctly. The only solution is to format and reinstall it until everything appears to be in working order.

Guest Chronos666

Ok guys. I may have discovered the problem. It seems that TWRP have troubles making the wipes and leaves some files. I recommend to make the wipe three times, just in case.

PD: Everything works perfect right now, even the whatsapp calls :D

Guest sm_94

Ok guys. I may have discovered the problem. It seems that TWRP have troubles making the wipes and leaves some files. I recommend to make the wipe three times, just in case.

PD: Everything works perfect right now, even the whatsapp calls :D

Try cwm maybe? Twrp had issues all the time on this device

Guest Chronos666

Try cwm maybe? Twrp had issues all the time on this device

twrp also hangs when installing ROMs,we need better support for this device

I know that cwm have less issues, but I been using twrp for so long, that I kind of love it haha.

Guest jeffk82

Big issues yesterday, would take pictures and then they where gone, not in gallery and then sometimes would be in ES file explorer and then would not

The camera records a video so I assumed i followed your instructions to change the built in camera ok

I think i am not meant to use this rom :(

Edited by jeffk82

Guest xenonrider

Installed the ROM today and I'm getting a System UI has stopped working toast constantly. Wiped everything but the external SD card. Problem only occurs with a SIM card installed. Without the SIM card it's fine. Any idea's? 

Guest H3ROS

Is it possible to update webview in 4.1?

http://m.heise.de/uxss-check

It's not possible since it's a stock lib that I don't have access to. If it were the framework then it might of been possible. The solution is to just use Chrome or Opera though as they should pass the tests.

Installed the ROM today and I'm getting a System UI has stopped working toast constantly. Wiped everything but the external SD card. Problem only occurs with a SIM card installed. Without the SIM card it's fine. Any idea's? 

You likey run into the TWRP issue I mentioned in post #3087. Missing data is causing random errors.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest xenonrider

It's not possible since it's a stock lib that I don't have access to. If it were the framework then it might of been possible. The solution is to just use Chrome or Opera though as they should pass the tests.

You likey run into the TWRP issue I mentioned in post #3087. Missing data is causing random errors.

Thanks for the quick reply. So, like other have suggested should I just try 3 wipes before the install?  BTW, I should mention I'm using TWRP  v2.8.5.0. 

Edited by xenonrider

Guest xenonrider

Yep and if you've got a Y300 then I recommend you install TWRP 2.6.3.3 instead.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aagbuc6uo6bnawp/TWRP_2.6.3.3-Y300-signed.zip

Installing right now. I wiped 5 times and wiped system an additional 3 times and still got the same result with 2.8.5.0.

Just installed 2.6.3.3 and no joy. Still getting System UI stopped errors. Reverted back to stock. Oh well.

Edited by xenonrider