[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest mhackoy

Anyone have problem like grey on mobile signal and wifi. I have data plan and it alwys turn grey and never come again to blue. Because of that i dont have notifacation recieve. Someone plz help tnx

Guest fonz93

Anyone have problem like grey on mobile signal and wifi. I have data plan and it alwys turn grey and never come again to blue. Because of that i dont have notifacation recieve. Someone plz help tnx

Flash this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2dTh2TXUzUjMtNDg/view?usp=sharing

it's an init.d script that starts at boot the GTalkService (a Google Framework service)

for some unknown reasons it's not running at boot anymore on Jellybean, that's why you get grey wifi icons and maybe missing push notifications.

That script fixes the problem as i said previously by manually starting the service at each boot (his delay can depend on the other scripts, as it will be the last to be executed)

Edited by fonz93

Guest jeffk82

Flash this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2dTh2TXUzUjMtNDg/view?usp=sharing

it's an init.d script that starts at boot the GTalkService (a Google Framework service)

for some unknown reasons it's not running at boot anymore on Jellybean, that's why you get grey wifi icons and maybe missing push notifications.

That script fixes the problem as i said previously by manually starting the service at each boot (his delay can depend on the other scripts, as it will be the last to be executed)

Would PNF also help?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andqlimax.pushfixer&hl=en

Guest mhackoy

Is this flashable? What do you mean my manualy? How do i do that. Thank you

Guest fonz93

Can i ask if were can i download the nokia adreno libs. Bcoz the past post by fonz has been removed.

They are included in the ROM since 15-01 version

Edited by fonz93

Guest jeffk82

I don't think so, if you haven't GTalkService running, any app with push notifications that uses GCM won't work, then PNF would be useless

I meant after flashing the sciprt

Guest farfix

It's strange, but I solved the gray icons installing Adaway and applying the filters....

At least, it works for me (I suugest this for my friends, but it didn't solve that in their phones :P )

Guest fonz93

It's strange, but I solved the gray icons installing Adaway and applying the filters....

At least, it works for me (I suugest this for my friends, but it didn't solve that in their phones :P )

After installing an app the icons turns blue, but then after a reboot are grey again, if they are still blue for you after a reboot, can you check your current Google Play Services version?

Guest smiffyma

Very good ROM - my Favourite...

one thing - I was looking at the Android Firewall ... I was wondering why this version (which seems to have been removed from google) was used rather than say AFWall+ (open source firewall)?

thanks

Guest mhackoy

This grey signal signal made me sick. After installing the script it back to blue. But after a reboot its grey again and never back to blue. Damn!

Guest jeffk82

I was using PNF and got grey and blue after using the script, no PNF and blue all the time

Using latest services, i usually get them on apk mirror and integrate the update using link2sd

Guest fonz93

This grey signal signal made me sick. After installing the script it back to blue. But after a reboot its grey again and never back to blue. Damn!

Keep in mind that AOSP MOD includes some other scripts and my script is the latest one to be executed, you need to wait some minutes.

Guest farfix

After installing an app the icons turns blue, but then after a reboot are grey again, if they are still blue for you after a reboot, can you check your current Google Play Services version?

Well, I performed 2 reboots (yes, I returned to this ROM for a while) before installing cexstel, and yes, the icon remained blue...

Version of Google Play Services: 7.3.29 (1866531-034)

(I had to search it in spanish as "Servicios de Google Play"... :P )

Guest krux3r

Is cexstel better than built in kernel?

I think not. Mainly because Cexstel isnt updated any more(I think so) and stock kernel works better overall, but if you want that extra stuff, you can install it, but you lose the bluetooth headset support then.