[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest killadroid

Are u using stock or synopsis kernel? I'm using this rom without Google stuff but am still experimenting with removing apps before flashing. I found that if u remove some google xml files or google gallery libs (or both), the rom won't boot up.

am using stock kernel with google apps,I like google apps.can't live without gmail,playstore etc.

Guest clickmeplz

Edit: I installed this module from Xposed and used it for calibrating the battery. Now, after 4 days daily using, the battery is still have 45% charge!...amazing!

Did you even read what the module does? it doesn't increase nor calibrate the battery, that's for sure.

Yes, of course i did. It prevents automatically shut down by the phone, until the battery will be totally empty.

I used it and it prevented the phone 180 times from shutting down.

when the battery was totally empty, the phone was turning off and i connected it to the charger.

The process is a little risky, but actually, it completely calibrated the battery.

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest killadroid

Yes, of course i did. It prevents automatically shut down by the phone, until the battery will be totally empty.

I used it and it prevented the phone 180 times from shutting down.

when the battery was totally empty, the phone was turning off and i connected it to the charger.

The process is a little risky, but actually, it completely calibrated the battery.

too risky for me.I can't risk bricking my phone,is there any increase in battery life after this? calibrating battery can be just placebo

Guest clickmeplz

too risky for me.I can't risk bricking my phone,is there any increase in battery life after this? calibrating battery can be just placebo

Yes, for me.

Guest fonz93

Discharging the battery completely will only destroy it, i have this device since august 2013 and without doing any calibration the battery lasts as 2 years ago, differently from what you read everywhere (copy->paste of about 10k threads on xda are not trusted, same goes for the useless init.d scripts and mods), calibrating the battery it's completely useless with the current technology (IMHO)

Edited by fonz93

Guest killadroid

yes those mods actually they make the phone slower but ppl believe it's faster..

Edited by killadroid

Guest H3ROS

There will be any updates for this rom?

Probably not. I'll release refreshed builds with updated apps every now and then, but other than that there's nothing to really fix.

I got a new phone a while back so I've not even turned on my Y300 in a long time now.

@shomz.one

If you're downloading directly from your phone then install AdAway and then disable adblocking. It should allow you to click on the link. If you're doing it from a PC though then something will be blocking it.

Guest farfix

@H3ROS

An offtopic question...

How can I include Xposed on another ROM "pre-activated" as in your ROM?

I always have had this doubt :P

Guest H3ROS

It's tricky to do. You have to handle the changes made to the libs folder, set correct permissions etc. You also need to restore data to the data partition and get all of the permissions there correct too. If they're not set correct then they can cause force closes or settings to not save correctly.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest FranciscoTang1996

It's tricky to do. You have to handle the changes made to the libs folder, set correct permissions etc. You also need to restore data to the data partition and get all of the permissions there correct too. If they're not set correct then they can cause force closes or settings to not save correctly.

Hi! i have a problem, in volumen in call entrance is so low very low, I need help!

Guest H3ROS

Hi! i have a problem, in volumen in call entrance is so low very low, I need help!

Call volume shouldn't really be low. That's something that nobody complains about, so are you sure that the ROM is installed correctly? If you open up ViPER4Android it should allow you to change some options. If it gives you an error though then the ROM wasn't fully installed correctly.

You should find that if you reinstall the stock ROM that the volume level will be exactly the same.

Edit: This may be a silly suggestion, but you have tried increasing the volume while in a call, right? And you're sure that the person who's calling you isn't simply being quiet?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest AJM19

NEED HELP!!!!
Cant connect phone with PC, I can charge it and when I connect to PC it just charges and won't connect as flash drive or anything else!!

WTF is going on, please help!!!

Guest H3ROS

NEED HELP!!!!

Cant connect phone with PC, I can charge it and when I connect to PC it just charges and won't connect as flash drive or anything else!!

I guess it previously worked fine, so have you tried enabling USB debugging or selecting a different connection mode if you're offered one from the notification menu?

Guest AJM19

I guess it previously worked fine, so have you tried enabling USB debugging or selecting a different connection mode if you're offered one from the notification menu?

I have USB debugging mode always on, but there is the catch I don't even get offered to choose anything nor ''to connect as flash drive'' or ''media storage'' it just starts charging, please if anyone has a solution to this, help

Guest wbrambley

I have USB debugging mode always on, but there is the catch I don't even get offered to choose anything nor ''to connect as flash drive'' or ''media storage'' it just starts charging, please if anyone has a solution to this, help

Broken solder joint between phone PCB and micro USB socket? Try reverting to stock to see if it is a hardware problem.

Guest killadroid

NEED HELP!!!!

most probably it's a problem with the USB cable,I've experienced this with some "fake cables"

Guest FranciscoTang1996

Call volume shouldn't really be low. That's something that nobody complains about, so are you sure that the ROM is installed correctly? If you open up ViPER4Android it should allow you to change some options. If it gives you an error though then the ROM wasn't fully installed correctly.

You should find that if you reinstall the stock ROM that the volume level will be exactly the same.

Edit: This may be a silly suggestion, but you have tried increasing the volume while in a call, right? And you're sure that the person who's calling you isn't simply being quiet?

Hi! The ROM was successfully installed! During the call the sound is normal, when the incoming call. The sound is very low. I want to increase the volume of incoming calls.

Guest AJM19

H3ROS One question: is it possible to add that status bar thing like in kitkat, You knw like when You re in fullscreen app and You get a notification so You just pull down to get status bar?

H3ROS One question: is it possible to add that status bar thing like in kitkat, You knw like when You re in fullscreen app and You get a notification so You just pull down to get status bar?

Guest clickmeplz

I like to wake on the screen with pressing volume down or up. I know there is an option at android 4.4 or Xposed for KitKat, but i could find it at android 4.1 or Xposed for jellybean. is there a special Xposed module for that?

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest AJM19

I like to wake on the screen with pressing volume down or up. I know there is an option at android 4.4 or Xposed for KitKat, but i could find it at android 4.1 or Xposed for jellybean. is there a special Xposed module for that?

I belive You can find this option on gravity box or wanam kit, xposed both