[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest flash75

Hi..

I noticed an issue.

Contacts app crashes when add in a birthday to an existing contact.

Can someone try and confirm this bug?

Or does someone know how to fix?

Guest H3ROS

@fonz and @H3ROS dude is it possible to make status bar responsive like Jellybean 4.2.2  ??? i mean in jb 4.2.2 we can pull it up by touching anywhere on the status bar...forgive me if i asked a stupid question :(

Pull up the menu from touching anywhere? I'll have to try that in a virtual device since I'm pretty sure AOSP doesn't do that.

@ luca020400

Report that bug to C3C0. GravityBox is to blame.

@ flash75

I'll check it out. Thanks.

@ Drakerus

Nope. It requires way too many changes for that to work.

Guest luca020400

To GB creator :

First of all thanks for this fantastic module

1 My device is Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

2 I'm running AOSP MOD http://www.modaco.com/topic/372741-rom411b209-aosp-mod-22072014/

3 The default DPI on this ROM is 240 but the original DPI for this device is 233 ( that i have changed in build.prop )

4 After have rebooted the phone the gravitybox icon on powermenu became greys ( the bug )

I hope that this will be fixed in the prox version

Sorry for the errors but i'm italian and 14 .

Done post

But i can't post in the developement section in xda

Can someone post this

Thanks a lot

Edited by luca020400

Guest H3ROS

There's none that I know of that'll work the same.

@ luca020400

That'll break things for sure. Different resources, const values etc.

The only way to get the dark look is to edit the framework, but I don't have time for that right now.

Guest H3ROS

@heros

THX for checking.

Editing existing bdays crashes too.

It won't mean much to you, but it's likely an ID conflict. I'll find a way to fix it :)

Guest FesterX

This suddenly started to be slow as snail.... Lag of 2-5 seconds even more.... I haven't installed any apps for a month, and im a very light user. How can i detect whats slowing it down ? This is a great rom, i would love to stay on it !

Guest H3ROS

If rebooting doesn't solve it then if I were you I'd look at what apps updated recently.

If you go to the developer options you can have it display the CPU usage. That might expose the issue.

Guest ZolaIII

Is OTG enabled in this ROM?

The On The Go future can be enabled bat as Integrated in SoC USB 2.0 controller don't support power out you will need a OTG cable with additional jack for power source (with kernel that got enabled OTG like Castles). This is not exactly handy or practical as you need a PC or Laptop (something else that have power out true USB) to use it. So just forget it. Edited by ZolaIII

Guest matteussz_

I've just bought Nova Prime, and it's perfect with this ROM, every animation is liquid smooth, and it's lightweight, even with TeslaUnread it needs ~18MB of RAM. I definitely recommend it to everyone on this ROM.

1 Bug :o

Settings Force Close,if go to Settings>Language(And keyboard)>Tap settings of a keyboard > press back to settings

"Unfortunatily Settings has stopped"

i'll see if i can get a logcat,it happens everytime so i think you guys can reproduce it too...

i'm on latest build and stock kernel

Edited by SH3H1

1 Bug :o

Settings Force Close,if go to Settings>Language(And keyboard)>Tap settings of a keyboard > press back to settings

"Unfortunatily Settings has stopped"

i'll see if i can get a logcat,it happens everytime so i think you guys can reproduce it too...

i'm on latest build and stock kernel

no issue for me, (latest build and latest synopsis kernel )