[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest andrea2107

Uhm i don't know if ICS g330 kernel is a butchery

But i think that it is only a g300 adapted kernel,so if we want a good kernel we would have to start from other devices :p

Edited by andrea2107

Guest killadroid

I actually think this phone is great.at the same price if u go for a Samsung you'll prolly get a galaxy pocket which is crap or Sony xperia you wouldn't even get a 3 inch screen.I have a friend who has an xperia miro which is more expensive than y300 & has 3.5 inch & it's a piece of s**t.I wouldn't go for a Tecno coz I don't trust that company plus all their devices are stupid mediatek

I actually think this phone is great.at the same price if u go for a Samsung you'll prolly get a galaxy pocket which is crap or Sony xperia you wouldn't even get a 3 inch screen.I have a friend who has an xperia miro which is more expensive than y300 & has 3.5 inch & it's a piece of s**t.I wouldn't go for a Tecno coz I don't trust that company plus all their devices are stupid mediatek

When I bought my Y300 here in the UK it was the same price as the Moto G. I regret not getting the Moto G, but at the same time I'm happy that I've helped my friend and everyone here. I'll just probably never get another Huawei phone again now that I know how Huawei operates.

Huawei don't give you the updated kernel source no matter how many times you ask them. They won't even tell you what they've changed so you can patch it yourself. The ROM's are also mass produced with the bare minimum of changes applied for each phone. None of the mid to low range phones are optimized specifically for the hardware and a lot of the changes Huawei makes to the Android source don't benefit anyone. They don't even correctly link up framework files.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest luca020400

When I bought my Y300 here in the UK it was the same price as the Moto G. I regret not getting the Moto G, but at the same time I'm happy that I've helped my friend and everyone here. I'll just probably never get another Huawei phone again now that I know how Huawei operates.

Huawei don't give you the updated kernel source no matter how many times you ask them. They won't even tell you what they've changed so you can patch it yourself. The ROM's are also mass produced with the bare minimum of changes applied for each phone. None of the mid to low range phones are optimized specifically for the hardware and a lot of the changes Huawei makes to the Android source doesn't benefit anyone. They don't even correctly link up framework files.

Like what happened to g630 :(

I will buy moto g 2014 

Guest killadroid

damn I wish the moto g was that cheap here in Kenya.it's twice the price of the y300 over here & even getting it is very hard.phones here are expensive but many ppl buy clones of note 3,4 but I would Neva go for a fake China clone

Guys, you who use FB messenger, does someone haves an alternative for it?

This official version uses so much ram and its laggy sometimes, so I wanna find a alternative.

Will try.

And, I already asked, but is there a way to make one app smoother and make her working better, im thinking on messenger, but without modifying the app code?

It's impossible without modding the app or activating the option for all apps.

Uhmm.

I really use this messenger alot but it keeps being laggy. Idk why, the phone runs smooth as butter.

Well that app is 14MB in size and has many poor reviews. Fast for facebook is only 3MB and it gives you the full facebook experience, not just chat. I don't use facebook to check for myself but I bet Fast runs much better.

Well that app is 14MB in size and has many poor reviews. Fast for facebook is only 3MB and it gives you the full facebook experience, not just chat. I don't use facebook to check for myself but I bet Fast runs much better.

Man, I will try it now. Thanks.

Guest pesartom

hi, ive instaled this rom, if i turn of the cellphone when it comes up it says "unfortunately, Phone has stopped"

non stop and i cant do anything and it rebooted a lot!!! did anyone have this problem??

i've flashed other roms without problems.