[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Maybe it's switching between 2G and 3G? I can't say for sure, but that battery usage isn't at all bad.

So you say it isnt bad? Ok then.

I guess something was going on then, if you say its ok than great.

That normally happens when Google isn't syncing. Do you have syncing enabled and if you go to settings and view your Google account does it say that your accounts fully synced?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest felipovicc

That normally happens when Google isn't syncing. Do you have syncing enabled and if you go to settings and view your Google account does it say that your accounts fully synced?

Yeah it has the green icon and says its synced by today a few hours ago. I don't have everything syncing btw, just what i use, but even if i sync everything it stills the same.

Lollipop Theme for AOSP MOD:

I can't directly test it because i'm using a KK rom, but some users said to me it's working on AOSP Mod, if is working good ,will be a good news

http://www.modaco.com/topic/373983-modaospcm101-theme-lollipop-using-xposed-and-xthemeengine/

I'm glad if someone can test it

Yes, it works! But i use the module hktheme manager and not the xtheme engine. Thanks man! It's awesome.

Yeah it has the green icon and says its synced by today a few hours ago. I don't have everything syncing btw, just what i use, but even if i sync everything it stills the same.

Is it still doing it today, even after a reboot?

http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/57402/how-to-fix-grey-wifi-icon-no-internet-and-how-to-track-what-caused-that

Could it be that it's not setting the time and date correctly?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-7-tablet-2013/330354-wi-fi-symbol-permanently-grey-all-google-services-work.html

Normally issues like this crop up if you're coming from a CM or newer version of Android. Google syncs back some data that causes things to misbehave, so maybe clearing the cache to Google Services Framework will do the trick.

Is it possible to set auto brightness values like CM ROM?

I try to work with the stock values, although they're tweaked so that when you're in the dark the screen will dim more tham stock. It does that so that brightness levels are not only consistent but it saves power. The navigation buttons also don't glow when they're not needed, which I don't think CM does the same.

The issue with me giving anyone a modified framework-res is that if I patch the ROM and it changes your framework-res file then that needs to be redone. That's not something I want to maintain for people.

Edited by H3ROS

The navigation buttons also don't glow when they're not needed, which I don't think CM does the same.

CM doesn't, it is true, but using it's values doesn't mean that button backlight won't work as previously, they still goes off when they're not needed.

Edited by fonz93

SuperSu bring up material design . Let's update it

The apps already up to date in the latest ROM revision. It doesn't use the material design on older versions of Android. It'll only give you an option to change the icon.

Guest luca020400

The apps already up to date in the latest ROM revision. It doesn't use the material design on older versions of Android. It'll only give you an option to change the icon.

Lol

I tought it was enabled by deafult

@H3ROS, finally I solved the FM Radio using the Xposed Addon you recomended me (App Settings)... Now I can listen to the radio and  use Whatsapp or Browser without the "Beeeeeeeep" sound (also I can remove the radio drom "Recent apps" and it works)  :)

Thanks a lot!