[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest xSergioHp.

When I start the Rom from a clean install no longer appear fc's phone and messages app and not charge the status bar. I tried several times downloading and installing the Rom back again cleanly, and if that did not happen the first time, occurred after the first reboot. Anyonoe else happens? You know it can be? It is for me the best Rom and took a long time and I want it...

Does stock b209 kernel support ext4 partition?

It probably does but I've never tested it. Custom kernels don't add EXT4 as far as I know.

@Viper X

Viral Popup (Youtube Player)

Going by the comments it's had a buggy set of updates. I've used it before though and it was fine, so if you have a problem try to find a slightly older version online.

@xSergioHp.

Do you know what the SHA1 or MD5 is for the ROM's zip file you downloaded?

The hashes do change from time to time as I refresh the ROM to include updated Play Store apps. I'll probably do that again soon as another SuperSU update was released.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Romagnolo1973

Blue Led

If someone (like me) want change notification led color from green to blue, simply download this Zip file (warning: the "download" button in the middle, because others two are exe adaware, damn but host site need money to live so I understand)

it was an original file made by tillaz for Fusion X and is perfectly working on AOSP too, tested by me.

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Blue Led

If someone (like me) want change notification led color from green to blue, simply download this Zip file (warning: the "download" button in the middle, because others two are exe adaware, damn but host site need money to live so I understand)

http://d-h.st/nuE

it was an original file made by tillaz for Fusion X and is perfectly working on AOSP too, tested by me.

I don't suggest you to use it, it totally changes the framework-res.apk, H3ROS made some fix in it and if you flash that file, you'll have FusionX's framework-res.apk

Edited by fonz93

How I can know?

I don't understand this part..

http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/

Go to the zip files properties after installing that.

@Romagnolo1973

That actually isn't 100% compatible. The framework-res files are different between ROM's. I think they're different between stock versions (B199 vs B209) but mine includes changes to brightness values as well as some other stuff.

Edit: I checked. It would break a call feature (new to B209) and the it breaks the status bar header (some languages get the clear button pushed off of the screen).

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Romagnolo1973

@Romagnolo1973

That actually isn't 100% compatible. The framework-res files are different between ROM's. I think they're different between stock versions (B199 vs B209) but mine includes changes to brightness values as well as some other stuff.

Edit: I checked. It would break a call feature (new to B209) and the it breaks the status bar header (some languages get the clear button pushed off of the screen).

ahh pitty! thanks, I revert back to my backup, It was because in some situation i don't see the green light 

ahh pitty! thanks, I revert back to my backup, It was because in some situation i don't see the green light 

When plugged in and left charging? I don't think the notification light blinks at all while charging.

With the messaging app you can set custom colours. Everything else will default to green though.

Guest Romagnolo1973

When plugged in and left charging? I don't think the notification light blinks at all while charging.

With the messaging app you can set custom colours. Everything else will default to green though.

ahh true, is in deep setting menu but is only for messaging, if i lost a call in Phone setting there is no the options to change the led color and his frequency so sometimes I don't know why but I don't perceive the green led blinking.

Not problem, I will wake up the screen more frequent to see if I have lost some call in day light.

Thanks

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest xSergioHp.

I've tried installing the Rom again just in case downloading the Rom again a couple of hours ago and I installed and works perfectly, even restarting, it did not happen.

Now I do not understand anything.

Edited by xSergioHp.

Guest killadroid

@xSergioHp use root explorer to check md5.just select the zip then properties it will show md5 there.tho I don't know how to check md5 on gdrive maybe @H3ROS can write md5 next to download link?

and now i can't load my phone, bootlogo 15 minutes

Sounds like either a bad install, possibly a failed wipe or Google restored data from a previous ROM and it's messed things up.

Reinstall the ROM while doing all of the wipes again and it should work.

@H3ROS

Latelly I've been experiencing some problems. While chatting in whatsapp, in one moment some keyboard buttons would stop working, they cant be pressed, and then the whole screen would be selecting random things, typing random things on keyboard, and at last the home menu and back button would stop working.

Then I restart, and then everything works ok then it happens again.

Edited by krux3r

@krux3r go to accessibility and turn off greenify.I also experienced that

It was turned off all the time. That doesnt caused the problem, the boost mode caused the problem. I turned it off and everything works ok now.

Edit: I experienced this too on CM 10.1, after first startup, the softkeys stoped working and I had to pull batter out.

Edited by krux3r

It's a way to add status bar quick peek feature in this rom? Or maybe a framework module?

That's so you can look at notifications while in games, correct? Wouldn't that sometimes mess up on a game such as fruit ninja where you swipe all over your screen?

I know that the code to handle the statusbar is different in CM than it is for AOSP. I'll take a look but I can't make any promises.