[ROM] [ALL] [4.2.2] CarbonRom [05/10/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest luca020400

Fix the 2g problem is very hard

In the old version work fine when switched to fonz source the 2g toggle doesn't work anymore

I already tried many times to fix it the problem remain

Now testing another one ;-)

Guest luca020400

No if you change the kernel ( not kernel but the eamdusk ;-) ) you will break ril

If you ne ed a repack send me the stock kernel band the other kernel ;-)

But is preffered keep the chil kernel

Guest luca020400

I dont know the 2g bug still and i havent the knowleage for fix it :-( ( I'm 14 and i dont know the java language )

The problemi si very strange : the 2g switch work in the older build ( Before the fonz93 update ) and doesn't in newer version ( base on fonz93 sources )

But the relly strange problem si when i switch to the kra ril ( the original in thia rom ) the 2g switch doesnt work anymore

Probably we changed somethink in the comfig but i tried many times with no success

:-((

Edited by luca020400

Guest luca020400

No is a ril problem ;-)

If i force the 2g ( in build.prop , init.d and manually in mobile data or dialer #*#*4636*#*# ) the phone automatically switch to 3g :-((((

Viceversa if you are in 2g you cannot swotch to 3g ( my phone now is blocked in 2g XD )

Edited by luca020400

Guest lucap00

I dont know the 2g bug still and i havent the knowleage for fix it :-( ( I'm 14 and i dont know the java language )

The problemi si very strange : the 2g switch work in the older build ( Before the fonz93 update ) and doesn't in newer version ( base on fonz93 sources )

But the relly strange problem si when i switch to the kra ril ( the original in thia rom ) the 2g switch doesnt work anymore

Probably we changed somethink in the comfig but i tried many times with no success

:-((

Yeah, i know. I'm 14 too and I tried to learn java language but for me is too complicated  :(

I asked you because I thought that you changed ril with success.

maybe you can ask help at fonz93 or H3ROS, maybe they can fix it

What's wrong with the 2G bug?

I don't understand that very well...

I couldn't change to 2G with default kernel, but now, with a custom kernel, I can use the "2G ON/OFF toggle button" :O!!

Guest FrankAxtell

MiXplorer.... Nice B)

You are talking about my video review?

No, the pre-installed file manager is cm file manager, but the mixplorer is a user app that I have installed.

Guest FrankAxtell

P.S. MiXplorer is a good file manager(for me - the best) , better than cm file manager.

Luca, you can replace it.

Edited by FrankAxtell