[ROM] [ALL] [4.2.2] CarbonRom [05/10/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest H-SK33PY

this rom is good, i did finally found the way for playing games and its so good .

But one problem with roms based CM and the CM roms. I am working with phone and Its going to restart suddenly, i dont know why

Dont you know a fix way for this problem?

thanks

Guest Michael Roscowe

this rom is good, i did finally found the way for playing games and its so good .

But one problem with roms based CM and the CM roms. I am working with phone and Its going to restart suddenly, i dont know why

thanks

What app or apps are u using when getting reboot? I haven't a single reboot since using Lucas ROM and my junk y300 has never been so fast

After a lot of tests and spent a lotta of days i finally fixed it

Im very lucky because i started school this week and i cannot spent hours for this phone

So probably i will not update this ROM every week

Probably every month i will release a new build

So enjoy my rom

Ok, Luca, now thinks that studying is more important.

When you have time, try to improve your rom, although it is already very good.

Thanks for your work.

Guest webmariner87

Little update for me:

tried a dirty flash -----> no more gapps -----> reflashed gapps-----> sound error, crashes ------> fresh install =)

tried to use sd as primary -----> error in play store ----fresh install (so i think that i will not use sd as primary) but audio doesn't work.

I will return to 09-11-14 update

Edited by webmariner87

Guest luca020400

I don't know what happen but audio and videorecording aren't working (audio related )  :(

Probably i have to revert some audio commits 

Edited by luca020400

Guest H-SK33PY

What app or apps are u using when getting reboot? I haven't a single reboot since using Lucas ROM and my junk y300 has never been so fast

not specific app or apps . any time can happen. most when phone is going busy too much

Guest luca020400

Important :

After a lot of tests and spent a lot of days i finally fixed all the problems in this ROM

Im very lucky because i started school this week and i cannot spent hours for this phone

So probably i will not update this ROM every week

Probably every month i will release a new build

So enjoy my rom

Thanks http://www.modaco.com/user/1047505-agaldinoaraujo/

Edited by luca020400

thanks

Did you play games in Carbon? Can you tell me how? Because I get an excellent performance using apps, but games run very slow for me :(

As previous releases of Carbon, nothing to say... very fast :)

For me the games are ok ( subway surfers and other games )

It's very strange... I play Sonic games (I got installed Sonic 1, 2 and Sonic CD) and they run very slow...

But "Meow Tiles" and MyBoy! Advance run very smooth...

It's something wrong with my phone?

In all stock-based roms those games run perfectly, in Slimkat "yes and no" and in previous carbon releases (before september) too...

Do you apply tweaks to the kernel?

BTW, I'm going to download again this ROM :)