[Notice] Chinese EMUI 2.0 upgrade 4.1.1

Guest jor1196

Guest Domino2115
Guest xals1997

Hahaha this update make me laugh  :D this is the lastest huawei phone that I will buy  :D

Sometimes I think that huawei thiks we are stupids or something. 

This is not EmotionUI 2.0. Looks like they have just edited the build prop and changed some icons haha. 

I don't want more huawei devices for me :D

Edited by xals1997

Guest shayan4shayan

I tested this rom 

huawei has odexed this rom and free ram is 230mb 

this rom is very better and faster  than EMU 1.0 and only have 1 bug on 0200 

you cant end any call!!

can anyone solve this problem????

Edited by shayan4shayan

Guest SaurabhRCk

I tested this rom 

huawei has odexed this rom and free ram is 230mb 

this rom is very better and faster  than EMU 1.0 and only have 1 bug on 0200 

you cant end any call!!

can anyone solve this problem????

have you tried flashing the eu baseband and eu_modem? 

http://sandbox.mediafire.com/download/t22l482yd8e9n9b/Baseband_europeo.zip

http://sandbox.mediafire.com/download/ua6yl06fsc6nmju/modem_eu.zip

flash via twrp/cwm! 

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest H3ROS

There's no way this is an official Huawei ROM, at least done by the team that works on our devices. The update.app is packaged differently, the base ROM is outdated and the build.prop settings don't match the ones found normally in a G510 ROM. It being odexed could slightly reduce some memory usage, but the main reason is because it doesn't have GAPPS installed. So there's no Google background services using memory (calendar sync, contacts sync, backup, YouTube, Play Store, Google Play Services etc). It's also designed for the dual SIM G510, so this should be avoided my most people here. Also it's not EMUI 2.0 in any way, shape, or form.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

The whole thing might as well be a bug. It's outdated and it's not EMUI 2.0, so why waste your time with it when you can install the official G510 B200 update.

Guest shayan4shayan

The whole thing might as well be a bug. It's outdated and it's not EMUI 2.0, so why waste your time with it when you can install the official G510 B200 update.

This is very fast and can run many apps at same time

But in stock I can only run at last 2 apps in same time

And this ROM is better than b200 in games

Edited by shayan4shayan

Guest fonz93

This ROM can't work without properly tweaks for single SIM version, unpacking, change cust files and more.. there are a lot of lines in build.prop and modem files (not just the baseband) that need to be changed, without them you can't use this ROM (i did it before seeing that this ROM sucks and i just trashed ALL when i saw that there was no difference between this fake "EMUI 2.0" and our 1.0), also i want to underline what H3ROS said:

It's outdated and it's not EMUI 2.0, so why waste your time with it when you can install the official G510 B200 update.

It's a waste of time trying to use this ROM, because there is NO DIFFERENCE with the standard EMUI 1.0 ROMs, so, if you want EMUI, flash the last G510 B200 update and you won't have any issue.

PS: if someone flashed this using dload method, I SUGGEST to flash again the last B197 (U.K) or B199 (EU) for Y300, or the last B200 for G510, as the chinese update.app changes more than the only /system partition, so if you don't want to have problems in the future with our custom ROMs, flash a proper update.app to clean all partitions

Edited by fonz93

Guest shayan4shayan

You can't flash this ROM with dload method and you could extract ROM with huawei update extractor then create a flashable zip and install with cwm/twrp

Guest fonz93

You can't flash this ROM with dload method and you could extract ROM with huawei update extractor then create a flashable zip and install with cwm/twrp

Seems that you can as i read that many peoples did and if you don't extract and mofidy system.img and cust.img is useless that you flash this ROM as it won't work the network