[Notice] Chinese EMUI 2.0 upgrade 4.1.1

Guest jor1196

Guest H3ROS

This is very fast and can run many apps at same time

But in stock I can only run at last 2 apps in same time

And this ROM is better than b200 in games

As I've explained, it's because it doesn't have any Google services installed. The second you install them it'll be exactly the same as any other ROM but you'll also have network issues. So if you want B200 to have just as much free memory then just delete the Google related apk's from the ROM.

My ROM's based on B200 and I can run more than 2 apps and games are perfect too. I don't expect a lot from a device that only has 393MB of RAM though (since the GPU takes 119MB), but you might be trying to run some heavy apps that I don't.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest shayan4shayan

As I've explained, it's because it doesn't have any Google services installed. The second you install them it'll be exactly the same as any other ROM but you'll also have network issues. So if you want B200 to have just as much free memory then just delete the Google related apk's from the ROM.

My ROM's based on B200 and I can run more than 2 apps and games are perfect too. I don't expect a lot from a device that only has 393MB of RAM though (since the GPU takes 119MB), but you might be trying to run some heavy apps that I don't.

You right

But this ROM isnt bad as bad you are saying

But I'll test b200 rom