LiquidSmooth 3.2, Unofficial and optimized [updated 2014-09-16]

Guest Mourta

Guest ottomanhero

Use a computer. I couldn't download it from any of the browser's I've tried

Or you can just tick "desktop version", this setting exist even in stock android browser

Guest abhi08638

Or you can just tick "desktop version", this setting exist even in stock android browser

Huh when I tried that on the previous version it didn't work. But on the new one everything seems fine for some reason.

Guest justchris20

Hi @Mourta, hi all.

The rom+kernel is running great here, but the strange thing is that it changed my Wi-Fi mac adress.

And restoring a cm11 or stock backup changes back the mac adress to it's normal.

I flashed you rom twice, and in both cases it changed it to the same different adress.

Is that weird or what?

Change your wifi adress in /etc/wifi/bcmdhd.cal youself. Look at line macaddr and change it in what you like to do. And yes the wifi mac will not change after reboot. So no problem… [emoji6]

Guest Ivanhoe6

@Mourta

Great work on both ROM and kernel, and BTW, You are totally right, xposed framework made the ROM completely unusable. Once I uninstalled it, ROM started working fast again. 

One of the main reasons I was using it is an option in Gravity box to disable power menu on lock screen. It would be great if You could add this to Your ROM.

Also Official CM has finally made a dialer and incallui that doesn't crop contact pictures to much. I have no idea if it's too complicated, but it would also be cool if You could switch to Official dialer.

Thanks in advance and thank You also for Your great work so far. :)

Guest daniel.mota

Change your wifi adress in /etc/wifi/bcmdhd.cal youself. Look at line macaddr and change it in what you like to do. And yes the wifi mac will not change after reboot. So no problem… [emoji6]

Thanks!, I had no idea that it would be so easy to change the mac address...

Guest Gkeko

Made some tests:
1. score 6356 - 1300 MHz, -100 MVU, interactive, row, balanced

2. score 7279 - 1600 MHz - other settings are same

3. score 7378 - 1500 MHz - other settings are same

Will try with governor: abyssplug and combined with some other I/O scheduler.

post-1045204-14074076429593_thumb.jpg

post-1045204-1407407658498_thumb.jpg

post-1045204-14074076694262_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gkeko

Guest technofreak

Made some tests:

1. score 6356 - 1300 MHz, -100 MVU, interactive, row, balanced

2. score 7279 - 1600 MHz - other settings are same

3. score 7378 - 1500 MHz - other settings are same

Will try with governor: abyssplug and combined with some other I/O scheduler.

I still can't understand how did you achive so high I/O score. Mine is always under 5500 no matter wich scheduler i use. Can anybody explain me on wich parameters depends how I/O perform and how that affect on device, since my score is for half lower then Gekko's? I'm little confused :wacko:

Guest Gkeko

Strange ;-) btw.anyone else having battery drain: 1hour 5%. Wifi off, data connection off, location off. Damn thats to much. Running on: abyssplub, 1300mhz, - 100 undervolt, balanced..

Guest Stephan Binder

I have everything mentioned on, with a lot of push mails and only 2,6 % per hour.

But I never reached more than 5200 on quadrant...

Edit: only tegra variant 1... :'(

Edited by Stephan Binder

Guest Stephan Binder

I have the same settings as you have...

But my CPU only gets up to 13k. Rest is equal or even better than yours... Ideas to improve this?

Guest justchris20

I have the same settings as you have...

But my CPU only gets up to 13k. Rest is equal or even better than yours... Ideas to improve this?

LG builds different chips in the LG P880. So some chips will run with higher CPU freq. The kernel recognizes the chip automatically and apply the best settings. So if you have the worst variant your results won't be the same.

Guest Mourta

OK, everyone with a problem with this ROM, i can't fix it if you just say "for me this isn't working".

You're doing something wrong, your phone is not different from anyone elses and it doesn't matter what version you have as long as you stick to the standard setting that i in my infinite wisdom set for you in the kernel.

Before you report a problem do the following:

If you didn't wipe completely before upgrade then i don't want to hear about your problems.

If you restored a nadroid backup after upgrade that is the same thing as not wiping.

If you install xposed or any similar app i don't want to hear about your problems.

I'm not going to start fixing stuff that is not broken, you can use the android kitchen for that or ask someone who can use the android kitchen for that.

I'll release a new version with a few fixes come sunday. RIL/Baseband is updated, cpufreq is now moving to 3.4, cpuquiet moves where cpufreq goes, this is preparation for a much bigger change and while you'll have to settle for this do not worry... there are testers that will get a full new code base that is now running on my phone.

So basically, just don't complain about things that you cause because i can't fix it anyway.

Guest Gkeko

@mourta your previous version of this LK rom worked awsome, no wakelocks, but on this one i have some huge battery drains. I always do a full wipe, format system... Well maybe i did something wrong. I cant wait for the sunday version ;-) for now, back to older version

ega5uzet.jpg

u2e7amub.jpg

Edited by Gkeko