LiquidSmooth 3.2, Unofficial and optimized [updated 2014-09-16]

Guest Mourta

Guest asyscom

OK, everyone with a problem with this ROM, i can't fix it if you just say "for me this isn't working".

You're doing something wrong, your phone is not different from anyone elses and it doesn't matter what version you have as long as you stick to the standard setting that i in my infinite wisdom set for you in the kernel.

Before you report a problem do the following:

If you didn't wipe completely before upgrade then i don't want to hear about your problems.

If you restored a nadroid backup after upgrade that is the same thing as not wiping.

If you install xposed or any similar app i don't want to hear about your problems.

I'm not going to start fixing stuff that is not broken, you can use the android kitchen for that or ask someone who can use the android kitchen for that.

I'll release a new version with a few fixes come sunday. RIL/Baseband is updated, cpufreq is now moving to 3.4, cpuquiet moves where cpufreq goes, this is preparation for a much bigger change and while you'll have to settle for this do not worry... there are testers that will get a full new code base that is now running on my phone.

So basically, just don't complain about things that you cause because i can't fix it anyway.

Wow..the RIL update sounds good :) I hope to solve my drop signal problem definitely.

For total wipe you meen wipe chache,, devil, and format system?

thank for all

Guest Krislv

Uucleaner as suggested by ottomanhero.

Btw I have nearly no freezes on this, despite the older version which had dsp manager fc also, but as the others I'm facing a bit of battery drain and playing some games the phone still gets quite hot (but yeah I think there's no remedy to this overheating with our SoC).

Guest Krislv

I just noticed that gpu freq is stuck at 200 Mhz through Trickstermod, and changing that value is not even possible, I think that's the cause of the lag in some heavier games.

Edit:

It seems that enabling and disabling the gpu freq scale enables the gpu to scale normally.

Edited by Krislv

Guest halldors78

great rom, very fast, probably the best one yet. and just out of curiosity i was wondering what launcher you use? have been using Action launcher but was thinking about kk launcher or solo? just wondering, other then that thank you

Guest Gkeko

great rom, very fast, probably the best one yet. and just out of curiosity i was wondering what launcher you use? have been using Action launcher but was thinking about kk launcher or solo? just wondering, other then that thank you

i am using buzz launcher. 

Guest moneyvirus

Nova for me too love it so smooth in combination with kernel and this ROM curouris tot the next update tomorrow or monday love your work mourta

Guest halldors78

ok thank you, have been using Solo now but i think it needs something but still similar to nova. but i wanted to use Action Launcher but it works strange now suddenly,maybe its ART gona try everything me, but maybe i will just go back to good old NOVA. .but do you guys use du battery saver or some app like that? or game speeders? do they realy work? or don't you need them at all with this rom or custom roms? 

Guest daniel.mota

ok thank you, have been using Solo now but i think it needs something but still similar to nova. but i wanted to use Action Launcher but it works strange now suddenly,maybe its ART gona try everything me, but maybe i will just go back to good old NOVA. .but do you guys use du battery saver or some app like that? or game speeders? do they realy work? or don't you need them at all with this rom or custom roms? 

I've been using Greenpower for ages now, since stock 4.0.4 rom and in all custom roms I've used since.

It is not similar to DU, but for me it's simply the best app to automatically manage the connections of my phone.

It also has a more complete paid version.

Edited by daniel.mota

Guest Donar81

I use Nova as launcher. Disabled all options i don't need and use greenify to suspend some apps that drains battery in background.

Even with tegra variant 0 underclocked to 1300mhz with abyssplug most games run fine with good battery result.post-1045613-0-39734300-1407596921_thumbpost-1045613-0-55619500-1407596927_thumb

I´ve played most time with wifi on ;)

Edited by Donar81

Guest Gkeko

Settings setted in ROM Performance: 

Governor: interactive
Cpuquiet governor: balanced

I/O Scheduler: row

Max. Freq: 1300Mhz

MPU Voltage: -100
Setted in Trickster mod:
Multicore power saving: 1
LP core voltage: -50

Guest ottomanhero

Uucleaner as suggested by ottomanhero.

Btw I have nearly no freezes on this, despite the older version which had dsp manager fc also, but as the others I'm facing a bit of battery drain and playing some games the phone still gets quite hot (but yeah I think there's no remedy to this overheating with our SoC).

For the record, I had no idea what Uucleaner is even, before you mentioned it in this post.I didn't recommend such an app and the only thing I recommended about wakelocks was to use wakelock blocker in settings > advanced > wakelockblocker

I usually uninstall apps which run services unneccessarily, after I see if they are using CPU power checking it with watchdog.

Checking the other thread, it was greece4E recommending the use of that app.

Edited by ottomanhero

Guest greece4E

i recommend that app becouse is work verry good.. it's like greenify pro and cleaner together with more possibilities like control autorun apps, turn off push notification , and more .. for me stop the wacelock and save me 30% battery  ... Give a try .and reports ..SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH 

Edited by greece4E

Guest Mourta

Anyone using any external apps to manage battry or processes will be ignored by me.

Anyone using ararangi's toolbox and complaining will be ignored by me.

Actually pretty much everyone will be ignored by me. :D

New release schedule, i'll release on sundays.

Guest ottomanhero

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zomut.watchdoglite

Don't let it's name fool you.It can monitor CPU usage of apps and alert you when it exceeds a threshold you've set.Useful when used together with apps that can manage autoruns/services

Also try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wq.disableservice

only turn off services which you don't need, if you go turn off all services to "save battery", your apps will be unusable.For example, the game, batman uses a push service even while game is not runing.You can safely disable that service, but if whatsapp runs a service in the background so that you can receive messages once you turn your wifi on, that is a service you require and shouldn't turn off.Also don't touch system services.

Guest sPEADy__

I have been using this ROM since the first release and I must say everything is so smooth and responsive like never before on this phone. Great work on this and hats off to you Bro good job and keep up the great work.

Have a nice day.

Edited by sPEADy__