[LiquidSmooth][Y300/G510 ROM KK][MileStone-v3.2][UNOFFICIAL][ WEEKLY]

Guest Y300-0100

Guest thetrukos

No. If you don't plug them in :)

I ask because i tried using hands free wired earphone and i can't hear during calls,(mic works fine) actualy sound but ultra low volume, same happend with sepeaker phone. Just make a call and press the little speaker and you wont hear nothing. Same happend to slimkat.

(sorry for my english)

Guest Y300-0100

I ask because i tried using hands free wired earphone and i can't hear during calls,(mic works fine) actualy sound but ultra low volume, same happend with sepeaker phone. Just make a call and press the little speaker and you wont hear nothing. Same happend to slimkat.

(sorry for my english)

Just test it. Sound is loud, volume -/+ works. Other person hear me very good. During call with wired earphone you can switch to speakerphone without any issue. So everything working fine...     

edit//

btw did anyone tried Tag with g510 because beam should work fine now. Only for Tag I don't have report.  

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest wbrambley

edit//

btw did anyone tried Tag with g510 because beam should work fine now. Only for Tag I don't have report.

Still no tag for me, missing something.

Have you seen the error on enable in the log about llc byte 51?

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

I don full wipe after that I install rom after that I flashed swapdragon without any wipe and after that I install gapps without any wipes and reboot

my method didn't cause any problem?

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

I don full wipe after that I install rom after that I flashed swapdragon without any wipe and after that I install gapps without any wipes and reboot

my method didn't cause any problem??

is this metod don't have problem ?????????