[LiquidSmooth][Y300/G510 ROM KK][MileStone-v3.2][UNOFFICIAL][ WEEKLY]

Guest Y300-0100

Should be already included

He deleted it some weeks ago, don't know why

Edit: He added it again right now

Edited by fonz93

Guest catone37

I have a y300-0100 EU baseband, and during one year trying any custom ROM for this model, almost daily, including all updates. With "LiquidSmooth" I can say that I am extremely satisfied, because my phone runs like a Ferrari !!!!
I look forward to any updates, and I'm curious to see what you can do with this ROM.
Thank you very much, and good luck!

Guest markoprogramer

I am very pleased with this rom. It is smooth and fast. Of course it has some glitches, but it is ok considering that we have only 512 mb of ram. I had two random reboots since i flashed it. One time it happened when i tried to make a benchmark test (when 3d was testing) and second reboot occurred when i wanted to turn off wi-fi. It is not a big deal, since it is still in developing phase. Will report again. Maybe some logs if i find some problems i can't fix by myself. One question, any experiences using swap instead of zram in this rom? Does it work better?

Big thanks to the developer for great work. :)

Guest markoprogramer

The WiFi bug occures when your phone is charging and you turn off the WiFi ;)

I tried to turn off wi fi trough notification if you know what I mean (notifications which tell me that there is a open wi fi in range) :)

Guest Y300-0100

Another attempt to bring Tag to work. I looked at ramdisk init files from stock and it's almost same as I did it before but included some files from stock that could be related to Tag issue (don't look at github. Changes are not there still ).

changes:

Added

- init NFC changes (to make it close as possible like in stock )

- mtk firmware

- vendor folder with some smartcard related files in. 

- Back to stock RAM 393 MB but still chil kernel ( thanks fonz)

- added soft reboot ( thanks fonz)

- new power profile from H3ROS ( thanks fonz)

Media fire link G510:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r4dd6zsapqj42a5/LS-KK-v3.2-2014-10-15-u8951.zip

And try to use this app for help

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wakdev.wdnfc&hl=en

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest wbrambley

Does this have anything to do with it?

u0_a67@u8951:/ $ su nfc

nfc@u8951:/ $ logcat

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

D/su (24651): 10067 /system/xbin/su executing 1027 /system/bin/sh using binary /system/bin/sh : sh

W/Settings(19716): Setting airplane_mode_on has moved from android.provider.Settings.System to android.provider.Settings.Global, returning read-only value.

I/NfcService(19716): Enabling NFC

I think the location of aeroplane mode changed between android 4.1.1 and 4.1.2

(Full log: http://pastebin.com/sAxxgqqy )

Edited by wbrambley

Guest Y300-0100

D/su (24651): 10067 /system/xbin/su executing 1027 /system/bin/sh using binary /system/bin/sh : sh

W/Settings(19716): Setting airplane_mode_on has moved from android.provider.Settings.System to android.provider.Settings.Global, returning read-only value.

When you tested tag did you get in log some message like current user don't have permission for something.. And did you check do you have /dev/pn544?

Guest wbrambley

When you tested tag did you get in log some message like current user don't have permission for something.. And did you check do you have /dev/pn544?

Tag does not register anything in logcat using root or nfc user.

/dev/pn544 exists, I'm sure it did on previous builds too. (Owner-nfc, group-nfc. Permissions are : -rw -rw --r.)

Guest Y300-0100

com.android.settings

W/PackageManager( 529): Not granting permission android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS to package org.simalliance.openmobileapi.service (protectionLevel=50 flags=0x88be45)

W/PackageManager( 529): Unknown permission com.android.nfc.permission.NFCEE_ADMIN in package org.simalliance.openmobile

I used it from stock. Could be because its from 4.1.1.??

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Y300-0100

Tag does not register anything in logcat using root or nfc user.

/dev/pn544 exists, I'm sure it did on previous builds too. (Owner-nfc, group-nfc. Permissions are : -rw -rw --r.)

Try permission rw only and check /sys/class/misc/pn544

Guest Y300-0100

No. this is part of log taken from samsung galaxy core II  4.4.2

D/STATUSBAR-StatusBarManagerService(  612): manageDisableList what=0x0 pkg=WindowManager.LayoutParams
D/gralloc.sc8830(  148): alloc_device_alloc w:480, h:800, format:1 usage:0xf02 start
D/gralloc.sc8830(  148): the flag 0x4 and the vadress is 0xb4b89000 and the size is 0x177000
D/gralloc.sc8830(  148): alloc_device_alloc handle:0xb79526e0 end err is 0
W/Settings(32561): Setting airplane_mode_on has moved from android.provider.Settings.System to android.provider.Settings.Global, returning read-only value.
I/PackageManager(  612): findPreferredActivity: No PreferredActivities set
W/Settings(32561): Setting airplane_mode_on has moved from android.provider.Settings.System to android.provider.Settings.Global, returning read-only value.
Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Y300-0100

Tried setting permissions for /system/vendor/lib/ but still the same.

Your announcement above, have you worked out what it is?

Yes, more missing files from stock.

Vendor files but in stock ROM there are in other place :)

Edited by Y300-0100