[LiquidSmooth][Y300/G510 ROM KK][MileStone-v3.2][UNOFFICIAL][ WEEKLY]

Guest Y300-0100

I've installed this rom, and it's one of the best I've tried.

Some bugs:

-Kernel Tweaker crashes when I scroll on the menu

-I can't turn off NFC

-Every time I reboot the phone it can't connect to the network (3g-2g) and I have to reboot again

Thank for your work!

Other bugs:
- systemui takes a lot of time to load at startup
- battery drain a bit high (but I think that it's like the other KitKat roms)

Anyway, this is a good rom and these are minimal bugs.

Guest Y300-0100

LS-KK-MileStone-3.2-u8951 release.

Changes:

Some new LiquidSmooth features.

Chil360 kernel changes (thx)

More chil360 changes (the)

Some NFC changes regarding Tag (untested)

zRam 100mb ( don't ask why :) )

Seems smoother and faster than before

Media fire

edit//

New build in Dropbox folder.

Edited by Y300-0100

LS-KK-MileStone-3.2-u8951 release.

Changes:

Some new LiquidSmooth features.

Chil360 kernel changes (thx)

More chil360 changes (the)

Some NFC changes regarding Tag (untested)

zRam 100mb ( don't ask why :) )

Seems smoother and faster than before

Media fire link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qct6qrrljbcf8aq/LS-KK-MileStone-3.2-u8951.zip

Can you update also the first post?

Guest Y300-0100

Can you update also the first post?

I will as soon as I fix beam.

edit//

I will include some bluetooth drivers and some more stuff from stock because I think that bluetooth is responsible for tags reading.

//

Edit//

All updates will be in Dropbox folder in first post.

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest andrea2107

I will as soon as I fix beam.

edit//

I will include some bluetooth drivers and some more stuff from stock because I think that bluetooth is responsible for tags reading.

//

Edit//

All updates will be in Dropbox folder in first post.

Don't use dropbox,it has bandwith limitation

Guest wbrambley

Beam is working again on latest build. Still no tag.

I think it has something to do with the bad-llc length byte 51 message. If I turn NFC on with a tag on the back of the phone it comes up with this in logcat.

After turning NFC off/on a few times it disappeared. Put the tag back against the phone and I get 4 to 5 lines of

Bad llc length byte 51.

Guest Y300-0100

https://gitorious.org/rowboat/external-libnfc-ti/commit/5ea62ad25e2050f543d8e2104f5ffc1bb2c1ef28

[uote name=wbrambley" post="2238565" timestamp="1415267688]Beam is working again on latest build. Still no tag.

I think it has something to do with the bad-llc length byte 51 message. If I turn NFC on with a tag on the back of the phone it comes up with this in logcat.

After turning NFC off/on a few times it disappeared. Put the tag back against the phone and I get 4 to 5 lines of

Bad llc length byte 51.

Guest wbrambley
https://gitorious.org/rowboat/external-libnfc-ti/commit/5ea62ad25e2050f543d8e2104f5ffc1bb2c1ef28

[uote name=wbrambley" post="2238565" timestamp="1415267688]Beam is working again on latest build. Still no tag.

Bad llc length byte 51.

I think I found a patch for that:

Guest Y300-0100

So far all indicated that tag "should" work fine but llc time to resend Reding info from tag seams to be short. There is an explanation for that on site so now I am using different patched sources for NFC libs. We will wait how build will come. Sorry if I don't use right terminology because English is not my native language.

Guest wbrambley

So far all indicated that tag "should" work fine but llc time to resend Reding info from tag seams to be short. There is an explanation for that on site so now I am using different patched sources for NFC libs. We will wait how build will come. Sorry if I don't use right terminology because English is not my native language.

Your English is fine, I am good at calling things not what they are and English is my first language! [emoji6]

Guest punkzerboy

Hi, a couple of questions... It will be weekly for Y300? Or should I use the G510 build ? Thanks and sorry for my English :P

EDIT: I found it! xD

Edited by punkzerboy

Guest ErMunga

I Have a doubt: in order to update LS on my sister's y300, am I supposed to wipe and fully reinstall the ROM or it updates automatically by itself ?

Anyway, great job: ROM works very nicely

Edited by ErMunga

Guest Y300-0100

First there is no OTA updates.

I do install like this to make sure there is no miscellaneous files from previous build and to make clean install of rom. First I wipe all except data, internal storage and external storage and than install rom and gapps again.

Edited by Y300-0100