Thanks you for this rom.

its very good and nice.

but have one bug ...

camera not working.how can help me??/??

please help me  .....   

how can fix camera on g510????

Edited by k20qwe

Guest Darrel Corey

Love liquid, i use it everyday its light and fast. Though I can't get the tinted DSB statusbar to work, I would like it to work just like paranoid ROMs.

Of all the custom ROMs I tried for my old Y300, this one feels the fastest and most stable of them all. Everything works, no crashes, no freezes, nothing unexpected. :)

How about games? Can any post antutu bencmark for 3D performance?

Why are you guys always so obsessed of benchmarking? On our low-price device with an kk version without any current blobs and hardware acceleration you will never see scores you can get on any device it will always differ because of installed apps or number of background apps.

If you want to play use aosp mod or cm10.

Guest TheNemesis584

I downloaded for y300 from dropbox, when I run option to intall from sd it's says that it can't open update-binary file from META-INF so I replaced that file from AOSPA 4.6 beta 5 rom, installation is now completed, so fix that update binary file. I'm using latest chill360 kernel

sent from my y300

I downloaded for y300 from dropbox, when I run option to intall from sd it's says that it can't open update-binary file from META-INF so I replaced that file from AOSPA 4.6 beta 5 rom, installation is now completed, so fix that update binary file. I'm using latest chill360 kernel

sent from my y300

Check your recovery version, worked without any problems for me with latest twrp.

Guest TheNemesis584

Check your recovery version, worked without any problems for me with latest twrp.

I suppose that is a problem. I'm using clockworkmode recovery, don't know which version, but now rom works perfectly, thanks anyway

Guest cart3r94

Governor

Try to set it to interctive

Slim lp is good luca? I shoved that goes well but applications like facebook skype Viber works pretty jerky. Thanks anyway I solved this video on facebook rom no longer gives restart options found in the developer solution. Edited by cart3r94

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imhashir

Wanna ask some questions before testing it.

Is wifi hotspot working correctly?

Is the Random Reboot problem is still here or not?

What about battery consumption?

Is this faster than SlimLP because I am using SlimLP right now?

If there us any bug in this ROM then kindly tell me.

Thanks in Advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saif101

Hey guys i have recently flashed this rom,it is a very good rom but i am facing one serious problem that when i open the camera app its says cannot connect to camera and then closes.I have tried other camera apps but all they show is a black screen..:( how to fix this???

• 2 months later...
Guest Imaginer

it's really good and fast ROm ;) I appreciate it ;)

it would be great if it could support Screenshots

I've got into a problem ...
after installing this ROm my device constantly and automatically prepair/remove sd card ... I don't know what happened .I formatted ,but the problem didn't solve.

sd card works fine in other devices ...

I have flashed with other ROms(cyanodgen) ..again it doesn't show the SD-card ..at the begining it was working fine with cyanodgen too .but after awhile it doesn't mount my sdcard ..it doesn't really show my sd card ...even in Recovery mode ....

this problem occured actually after flashing and installing twrm ..I've tried with cwm ... nothing happened .
and I think it's not physical ram reader slot .. 

I got dizzy ..

please help 

thanks in advanced

• 2 years later...