ThL Website

Guest TGxMister

Guest TGxMister

Hey guys,

I've been browsing around and came across a Chinese brand known as ThL. They sell very cheap smartphones with good specs. They're official website is www. thlmobilestore .com (sorry for the spaces I can't post URL's >.<) I was wondering if anyone ordered from this website? Or if you got a ThL phone from another website? If either, did you experience any problems, with customs, quality, etc? Just wondering before I go buying, as it would be rather expensive to go returning it to China. Thanks.

Guest slime00

I don't know about the site, sorry!
Thl is a relatively new company (emerged in the same period of Zopo, Umi, Jiayu and the likes), I'd put it in the mid range of the chinese market, better than many other small brands but still not at the level of the big ones (Lenovo, Jiayu, Huawei), they made nice phones and they usually work well, but I suggest you to follow the discussions in forums of the model you are interested in, see if you find some reviews and make your considerations, this is usually the best way to go! :)

Guest TGxMister

I don't know about the site, sorry!

Thl is a relatively new company (emerged in the same period of Zopo, Umi, Jiayu and the likes), I'd put it in the mid range of the chinese market, better than many other small brands but still not at the level of the big ones (Lenovo, Jiayu, Huawei), they made nice phones and they usually work well, but I suggest you to follow the discussions in forums of the model you are interested in, see if you find some reviews and make your considerations, this is usually the best way to go! :)

Thanks for the advice man :)

All the reviews seem to have nothing but praise for the phones themselves. I was just wondering if anyone has used this site in particular and can verify its legitimacy.

Guest dakok

You can try at known stores such as To2C, Minideal, etc., or at several good Aliexpress stores

like Fantacy, Matrix, Chinatronic...

Edited by dakok