ZTE Grand S Flex FIRMWARE

Guest bihslk

Guest bihslk

Hi!

I wonder if i can find stock firmware for the ZTE Grand S Flex somewhere.

I searched on GOOGLE without any results. Maybe its because its not launched in EUROPE yet but anyway

is there any firmware out there that i can download in case of soft bricking it or something.

Thanks

Guest bihslk

Spain:

http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/6c37805a-e639-4675-8be3-49aec379d57a.html?type=software

Saudi Arabia:

http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/6cedd3ea-b51d-42fc-92c5-33e539cd2d1b.html?type=software

Only those two on ZTE support site.

Thanks KonstaT but i wonder if they are Branded? They will not lock my phone or something?

Guest bihslk

No clue. Haven't downloaded them.

It won't lock your device but you might have to set up APNs for your carrier manually.

Ok man then thanks for help. Will download and have like backup incase. Its a good phone BTW... Love the HD screen

Guest bihslk

No clue. Haven't downloaded them.

It won't lock your device but you might have to set up APNs for your carrier manually.

¨Just one Question KonstaT

I live in Sweden and my ZTE Grand S Flex is sold in GERMANY. Will the Spanish firmware work in Sweden? Im just afraid to flash the firmware because there is no custom recovery for this phone to make nandroid of the current rom. 

Guest KonstaT

¨Just one Question KonstaT

I live in Sweden and my ZTE Grand S Flex is sold in GERMANY. Will the Spanish firmware work in Sweden? Im just afraid to flash the firmware because there is no custom recovery for this phone to make nandroid of the current rom. 

Why would you? I doubt it's anything better, just another crappy ZTE stock ROM. It should work (as in not break your device) but there would be no way to go back.

I would never flash my own device without having the appropriate backups.

Guest bihslk

Why would you? I doubt it's anything better, just another crappy ZTE stock ROM. It should work (as in not break your device) but there would be no way to go back.

I would never flash my own device without having the appropriate backups.

No i will not flash it just because i dont have working CWM to make backup for it. But i rooted it and removed all bloatware and now even if i reset the phone all those apk´s will be gone because i deleted them and not inactivate.

Thats why i want stock rom if i need to sell the phone. 

Guest bihslk

Hi again. I have done it anyway i flashed SPAIN firmware and it worked without need to setup APN. So i have now safe FIRMWARE just in case something happens then i can flash if needed. Its was not even branded. 

Thanks anyway for your help.

Edited by bihslk