CM10fromHungary

Guest mondomata

Guest mondomata

I'm KonstaT fan!

I'm android fan!

I'm think, need look hungarian ROM for ZTE Blade 3.

The best safe, and best stable, and best rapid CM 10 /Android 4.1/ cyanogen ROM for ZTE Blade 3 (fundations of KonstaT!)  :blush:  :D

My favorite hungarian developers - HJANOS1, and APEELME - created simple but 'atomic-safe' ROM for Blade 3.

One moment: Blade 3 stock ROM for user memory 391 MB, hjanos1 ROM for user memory 404 MB! Not stop screen - never! Never freezing! Rolling forever!

Try, try, try! Do not lose anything, but you gain a lot.

Phenomenal safe!!! Multilanguage support (30-40 languages; europians, and asians, and africans, and americans...)

Itinerary:

DOWNLOAD(Mega) 2 zip file, and from Clockworkmode (CWM) recovery install

(Before install steps: backup custom ROM, wipe data/factory reset, etc...as KonstaT ROM) :

• Nr.1: ROM zip (ROM name: Cyanogenmod10_by_hjanos1.....zip, MD5: 318ec96427477063c060e2c8841ee7c0)
  • Nr.2:...sound.zip (need! update ROM-speakerphone)

Note (24. august):

• Google apps (gapps zip) in the ROM zip! Do not need special install! After install update google apps.
  • FM radio app zero! Maybe from Play... Other usual apps working.

Enjoy! :wub:

Original files:

apeelme (hungarian and english support): 

http://zteblade3.blogspot.hu/,

hjanos1:

http://forum.kelzsoca.hu/androidfans//viewtopic.php?f=266&t=535

Edited by mondomata

Guest mondomata

it is multilanguage? with italian language? i want try this rom...

Yes, multilanguage ROM.

Italiano 2: Italia and svizzera.

... And 30-40 languages  :)

Edited by mondomata

Guest mondomata

thanks for rom.I will try it but "sound.zip" I can't download it (temporary error)

Sorry, try again. (Again uploaded, and tested upload file.)

Guest KonstaT

Built by the guys who kanged my sources without giving any credit...

And there's almost a half year newer CM10 build available on this forum anyway.

Guest asko116

Bro I was try it this rom but when I use this rom , It was a blue screen and suddenly turned off my phone..          ??

Help me!!

your phone was burned ...... maybe :D

Guest KonstaT

Bro I was try it this rom but when I use this rom , It was a blue screen and suddenly turned off my phone..          ??

Help me!!

It's an issue with kernel frequency table. This was fixed in every other ROM about a year ago.

Guest asko116

It's an issue with kernel frequency table. This was fixed in every other ROM about a year ago.

can you repair it ? this rom is great and fast and android is starting fast like original rom

Guest KonstaT

can you repair it ? this rom is great and fast and android is starting fast like original rom

Like already said, there's about a half year newer CM10 build on this forum that has this issue fixed, FM radio support and several major Android vulnerabilities patched! There's even a changelog in the thread so you can put this build on the timeline. This ROM was built using my sources.

Guest asko116
quote "Blade 3 stock ROM for user memory 391 MB, hjanos1 ROM for user memory 404 MB!" 

that the increase in RAM is impossible, Konstat how he did it?

Guest KonstaT

quote "Blade 3 stock ROM for user memory 391 MB, hjanos1 ROM for user memory 404 MB!" 

that the increase in RAM is impossible, Konstat how he did it?

WTF? You're really not getting any of this. What you mean to ask is how I did it! This ROM is built from my sources. Same thing reads on my CM10 changelog! And FYI it was reverted later because it causes instability during media playback.

https://github.com/KonstaT/zte-kernel-msm7x27a/commit/e12499686b1b065dfd9135d168bbd39194ab372a

Guest mondomata

Yes Konstat, your rom is better and the best, this hungary rom have many bugs !!!

guys don't download this rom

download this rom ----> Click here

Hey, little knight!  :P  :)
Do not write such, which is not true, or that you can not really tried it!  :unsure:
I have long used the Hungarian ROM and not a bug. Only an older, but very good ROM (Basics of KonstaT :D ) 
I'm using just now CM11/4.4.4 ROM of KonstaT, and is fantastic! :excl: