User reported problems for Liquid and Mourta kernel goes here.

Guest Mourta

@mourta, which kind of log you need to try to fix my drop signal problem? I cantinue to have problem with any kernel.

Thanks in advance

Get me a last_kmesg and a logcat for it, make sure you pull both right after it happens so i don't have to wade through logging that is irrelevant. :)

You have to use the atomic package.

Before you go looking for that.... no, it doesn't matter which you use as long as you are using the latest version. ;)

Not that dumb but ok... Also it does metter at least for me since i tested micro and mini on CM 11 liquid smooth and PAC.I am getting better performance with micro.Even better use Banks apps.

Rudjgaard on XDA said this about charging problems:

"It happens on many different kernels.

By experience i'm drawn to think that it's caused by a wrong paring of uv table / tegra variant.

It doesn't stop at 95% though, it gets to a 100 then after it stays plugged in a while it starts decreasing and it stops either at 95 or 92%

Phone off charging will go to 100 and stop there without problems."

That would work if EVERYONE had this problem.

So far only users of ararangi's toolkit have this problem.

I'm not going to fix it specifically because there is nothing wrong here, there IS a chance that it might change with the next update since i'm reverting a few fixes for GPU OC which is linked to the LP uV since.. well it just is.

If it doesn't, i won't spend time fixing it.

Also i have this problem and i am not using xposed or ararag... Just fresh install of LS and your kernel. I am on ART

Also i have this problem and i am not using xposed or ararag... Just fresh install of LS and your kernel. I am on ART

The strange thing is that there is NOTHING in the logs that is unusual, mine looks the same and it charges to 100% and stays there even with hard usage, every single time.

You've NEVER used ararangis or any other tool to ... wait, are you using fastcharge and charge via usb?

The strange thing is that there is NOTHING in the logs that is unusual, mine looks the same and it charges to 100% and stays there even with hard usage, every single time.

You've NEVER used ararangis or any other tool to ... wait, are you using fastcharge and charge via usb?

This happens when you charge phone over night (for longer time). This is around six hours.

Never use ararangis... Am on fsstcharge, but via normal charger

Guest asyscom

Hi mourta, i attach the log files abot my dropsignal problem,

Get me a last_kmesg and a logcat for it, make sure you pull both right after it happens so i don't have to wade through logging that is irrelevant. :)

the logcat as stopped just the problem is apper and the same for last_kmesh

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qq9ingv15jq5z2k/logcat.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs6lwm8kzc5a62p/last_kmsg.txt?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...

Not just this website almoust all of them with -dolphin opera firefox CM and chinese one browsers all of them show same rendering problem.Just flashed latest CM and i dont have this problem O.O Also had some lag spikes but only when i use stock browser after thay whole rom start to be very slow untill restart.Maybe i am uaing wrong CPU gov.Idk

Very nice rom, but I keeo having ui crashes and some random freezes.. :c sorry for not having a log, I just wiped everything and I needed to reinstall catlog, when I'll have the time I'll try to upload one. (Using Mourta's suggested settings)

This happend to me:

after i pluged in the phone to my charger i couldnt turn it on. Had to disconnect it and put the battery out and back in. I dont have any logs. Undervolt set to -75, underclock to 1400mhz

Guest tool_king

This happend to me:

after i pluged in the phone to my charger i couldnt turn it on. Had to disconnect it and put the battery out and back in. I dont have any logs. Undervolt set to -75, underclock to 1400mhz

You NEVER have to remove the battery. Just keep the power button pressed about 8 seconds, and the device will reboot.

If you are referring to my comments i can see now why there is a decline in MODACO forum these days.

And you can ban me if you like for speaking publicly and freely my opinion

You are not ever adding anything to any discussion, you don't have any code of your own to present, you don't have any logs to add, all you have to say is "your work sucks".

Well ok, if you feel that way then why are you using it?

I sent you a PM, you didn't have the balls to respond to it.

1:   I have problem with charging. In the morning when I turn the phone on I can see that I have only 93 % of battery. What I think is that it charges to the 100 % and then fall down to constant 93 % because of "muic_lock". In other ROM I tried is muic_lock is present but battery stays at 100% untill I unplug it. (will paste screenshot in the morning) @Mourta can you tell me which file is in charge of monitoring of charging and is it in kernel or ROM.

2:   When I play music on headphones with apollo and DSPmanager phone become partially hot. I don't remember that anytime before phone become hot just because of playing music. I had played music for 4 hours.

Which log do you need?

phone config:

mourta kernel 28.8.2014

cyanogenmod 11 20.8.2014

+1

If I notice this I shutdown, wait a while and reboot with 100% ... little bit annoying

Rudjgaard on XDA said this about charging problems:

"It happens on many different kernels.

By experience i'm drawn to think that it's caused by a wrong paring of uv table / tegra variant.

It doesn't stop at 95% though, it gets to a 100 then after it stays plugged in a while it starts decreasing and it stops either at 95 or 92%

Phone off charging will go to 100 and stop there without problems."

That would work if EVERYONE had this problem.

So far only users of ararangi's toolkit have this problem.

I'm not going to fix it specifically because there is nothing wrong here, there IS a chance that it might change with the next update since i'm reverting a few fixes for GPU OC which is linked to the LP uV since.. well it just is.

If it doesn't, i won't spend time fixing it.

okay I think I have the reason

had seen @LGaljo screenshots on xda reported that it could be the charger

tried with another and well it seems to be the LG charger

other charger

http://imgur.com/MhPqzAq,xVluYMn

LG charger

http://imgur.com/MhPqzAq,xVluYMn#1

Edited by derders

I think the main reason are faulty chargers. I have replaced mine and now I don't have any problems or what so ever. I tried HTC and Apple charger

Edited by LGaljo

I think the main reason are faulty chargers. I have replaced mine and now I don't have any problems or what so ever. I tried HTC and Apple charger

ah okay they are your screenshots (couldn't find the post quickly)

Guest daniel.mota

ah okay they are your screenshots (couldn't find the post quickly)

Well, my opinion is completely different.

I use 2 different chargers (one original LG and one generalistic one).

I've tried several roms and kernels, and I think the difference lies in the kernels. With some of them I charge without problems to 100% with both chargers, but flashing different kernels, with the same roms and the same chargers, leads to not charging to 100%.

I think you call another problem or expained it not properly

it charges to 100% but false back while charging to ~93% and needs some times to get back to 100% or needs a power off (and charging) to get back

my screenshots are taken one after one

first stays long time at 100%

second conneted LG charger at 100% to test and it drops to 93% and stays there

after connecting other charger it loads to 100% and stays there (didn't take screenshot for this)

today I charged from 15% with my huawei charger and it stays at 100% (will take a screenshot after 6-7h @100%)