[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Fonz:

what synopsis kernel's version you are using? Because a user has problem waking up the smartphone and can solve only extracting the battery. Is  the same issue I have with synopsys kernel made by modding33k in august.

I am not using synopsis kernel but chil360 kernel, i had some reports too and i am trying to see which commit that chil360 copied from moddingg33k is the problem

Guest Romagnolo1973

ahh my bad, but chill kernel is 95% synopsis, so probably has the same issue as I encounter on august branch. 

I think you can put the modding33k stable kernel 26/7/14 and the problems are gone without waste your time finding what is wrong. 

I know ... it seems strange that the developer has not implemented the very famous as the smartass governor and smartassv2

Lo so... mi sembra strano che lo sviluppatore non ha implementato dei governor molto famosi come lo smartass e lo smartassv2

Guest kekkox88

I've problem with GCM notity, I'm unable to receive notifies from app... Tried to remove greenify and reinstall apps with problems, but nothing changed. I can not receive also when the app is open...

Edited by kekkox88

Guest supertory

Changed runtime to ART on huawei y300 and now it can turn on but i cant acess anything on the phone 

Please help me ,I changed my runtime by flashing a zip in Twrp recovery mode over c-rom 4.4.4 and now the phone is useless as it can turn on but I cant acess anything and I tried changing back my runtime to dalvik but to no avail , it wont even let me flash a new rom or delete the current one in recovery mode and now idk what to do and even though I previously backed up my system and data , it isnt allowing me to go back to that

Fonz the 26\7\14 kernel i was talking about is that

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ald9dyk2bdym9/stable

that modding33k upload 11/9/14 because it was not originally present in the archive (the name report 26/07 correctly)

I don't want to use a repack, i want to build it from source

I've problem with GCM notity, I'm unable to receive notifies from app... Tried to remove greenify and reinstall apps with problems, but nothing changed. I can not receive also when the app is open...

I haven't any problem with GCM notify and greenify, i receive notifications from greenified apps without any problem. Try to clear data of greenify and google play services

Guest luca020400

Wipe dalvik and cache

If the problem persist reinstall the ROM and try another exposed installer version ;)

Which reboot do you do ?? Fast or normal ??

Sometimes I got the same problem with fast

I installed xposed and activated greenify. But a the reboot, my phone is in bootloop. What can i do?

Use the Xposed Disabler.zip situated in the SD card (in the "Android" folder), is created by Xposed to solve those problems

Edited by fonz93

I know ... it seems strange that the developer has not implemented the very famous as the smartass governor and smartassv2

Lo so... mi sembra strano che lo sviluppatore non ha implementato dei governor molto famosi come lo smartass e lo smartassv2

Chil li aveva implementati, in seguito li tolse perchè stranamente restituivano una distorsione del suono in auricolare

Chil has implemented them, but he had to left because (very strange) they make sound broken in earphone