[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Ho flashato il CeXstel kernel, potrò installare le prossime release della ROM senza problemi?

Se hai fatto correttamente il repack, si, però dovrai ogni volta riflasharlo, tieni conto che il CeXtel da 407 MB RAM togliendone 14 dalla GPU, quindi nel caso di problemi con Video o multimedia in generale o giochi il problema potrebbe essere quello quindi non darò il supporto, visto che potrebbe non essere un problema derivante da me

Did you try another Gapps for 4.2?

I just flashed the rom without swapdragon/crossbreeder as you recomended me...

Now it's working without Google Play Store problem :)

(I suppose that I can't use seeder, but meh...)

Can I flash fstrim, or it's unnecesary?

And about this...

No, it only uses more cpu power, try to use frandom instead of crossbreeder

What frandom is? I found it, but I don't understand how to install it :/

By the way, the rom is running great :)

Can I flash fstrim, or it's unnecesary?

What frandom is? I found it, but I don't understand how to install it :/

- Yes, you can

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/frandom, to make it work, add an init.d script with 755 permissions with this text

#!/system/bin/sh
# Copyright H3ROS.

# Use frandom to increase the speed of the ROM
if [ -e /dev/frandom ]; then
    chmod 666 /dev/frandom;
    chmod 666 /dev/erandom;
    rm /dev/random && ln /dev/frandom /dev/random;
    chmod 666 /dev/random;
    mv /dev/urandom /dev/urandom.old && ln /dev/erandom /dev/urandom; # Don't delete urandom as keystore uses it (lsof | grep -i random)
    chmod 666 /dev/urandom;
fi;

This is an H3ROS script, you can use any CORRECT frandom script, like the moddingg33k's one

Edited by fonz93

Guest matteussz_

I tried to set the external SD as primary because I didn't like Whatsapp media on the internal storage, and after the necessary reboot, I've got constant reboots, it loads the locksreen and then immediately reboots.

I tried to set the external SD as primary because I didn't like Whatsapp media on the internal storage, and after the necessary reboot, I've got constant reboots, it loads the locksreen and then immediately reboots.

Are you sure that was the only change you made before rebooting?

It's not a common bug, never happened to me and never read about that

Guest matteussz_

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Can it be a problem that I tried to do it on a system that was used for hours before? I forgot to do it, and I didn't think it'd be a problem. I'm not on this ROM because I restored a backup and I'm not home yet, but I will try it again and report back (with logcats if you need that) if it works or not.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Can it be a problem that I tried to do it on a system that was used for hours before? I forgot to do it, and I didn't think it'd be a problem. I'm not on this ROM because I restored a backup and I'm not home yet, but I will try it again and report back (with logcats if you need that) if it works or not.

If it costantly restarts you need to be able to do an adb logcat, the easiest way it's with monitor.bat with android SDK, i don't know if it can be a problem that you did that after a short or long time, i didn't change nothing related to SD switch and on Kra1o5's CM10.1 i didn't see reports about that

Edited by fonz93

Guest alfredolol

ciao fonz.. volevo sapere se questa rom continuerà ad essere aggiornata fino ad una versione finale? ho bisogno di una rom esente da bug e veloce per il tel di mia moglie.. grazie...

Guest kekkox88

ciao fonz.. volevo sapere se questa rom continuerà ad essere aggiornata fino ad una versione finale? ho bisogno di una rom esente da bug e veloce per il tel di mia moglie.. grazie...

Attualmente per me è già sente da bug, è veloce ed ha una durata della batteria pari alla stock anche in 3G.

It's bug-free for me, it's smooth and it has good battery as a stock ROM.

Guest alfredolol

e per quanto riguarda lo Swappiness? ho letto in un post piu sopra che c'è un problema con il settaggio da 60 a 30 ma non ho capito bene di cosa si tratta..

and as for the swappiness? I read in a post more over there is a problem with the setting from 60 to 30 but I did not understand what it is ..

e per quanto riguarda lo Swappiness? ho letto in un post piu sopra che c'è un problema con il settaggio da 60 a 30 ma non ho capito bene di cosa si tratta..

and as for the swappiness? I read in a post more over there is a problem with the setting from 60 to 30 but I did not understand what it is ..

When you enable zRAM, it automatically decrease from 60 to 30, when you disable it, it back to 60, don't know why, maybe the zRAM module does that

I will update the ROM when i'll have some fix/improvements in mind, at the moment there aren't

Edited by fonz93

Guest FrankAxtell

I had stock ROM b189 and I used SD card as primary and I wanted to install this rom, but I forgot to change the default storage to internal and I did a full wipe: system, data, cust -successful. Internal storage: unable to mount, failed to wipe, i flashed the stock b175 and tried to turn on/off default storage, but I can't wipe internal SD in the twrp menu!!! In the storage options I can but in the twrp I can't, please help me!!!

Sorry my english

Edited by FrankAxtell