[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

can i install the official gapps?? ( jb-20130812) is the same thing?

Yes, they'll be updated automatically

Edited by fonz93

Guest Corn Flake

I flashed this rom yesterday and tried antutu benchmark and I had 14800 points and 10-20 fps in last test (3d graphics). Today I tried it again and I have only 3-6 fps and only 11000+ points. I rebooted phone, wiped cache and antutu cache + data but it didn't help. Anyone knows what can it be? I have Y300.

Guest Scott_86

Anyone able to add shortcuts to there home screen with this rom? I'm trying to put a shortcut to my data usage on my mainscreen, but when i select it, the screen just blinks and the icon never pops up.

Also, is it possible to get OTG with this(or any) rom? Or does the hardware in the Y300 make it impossible?

Another thing that kinda bugs me is when i enable GPS, i dont actually see it in the notification bar until an app i have that uses it is activated. If it stay disabled until the app asks for it(thus not wasting battery life) thats great. If it does not though, it seems like a dump 'feature' since its just idling in the background wasting energy unless i check my notification page.

Guest fonz93

Anyone able to add shortcuts to there home screen with this rom? I'm trying to put a shortcut to my data usage on my mainscreen, but when i select it, the screen just blinks and the icon never pops up.

Also, is it possible to get OTG with this(or any) rom? Or does the hardware in the Y300 make it impossible?

Another thing that kinda bugs me is when i enable GPS, i dont actually see it in the notification bar until an app i have that uses it is activated. If it stay disabled until the app asks for it(thus not wasting battery life) thats great. If it does not though, it seems like a dump 'feature' since its just idling in the background wasting energy unless i check my notification page.

Which version of the ROM are you using?

The GPS "bug" that are you saying, it's not a bug, it's just the AOSP 4.2.2 way

The launcher is old and doesn't have shourtcut

For otg you have to install an OTG kernel but you have to repack it

Trebuchet supports shortcuts since the beginning, android 2.2 more or less

Edited by fonz93

Guest Romagnolo1973

even using a kernel with otg availble, the OTG does not work because our Y300 does not get enought power energy for the key you insert on the usb port.

Guest alfredolol

hello guys, for those who would try both ... as smooth and free ram is better this rom or the cm10 r15 kratos? the cm10 should be more lightweight 10.1 or am I wrong?

thanks for the replies and sorry for my english

Guest Romagnolo1973

Trebouchet menu does not work so to add shortcut you need open the drawer, long press the icon and transfert it to the home. The same with widget and so on, simply Trebouchet is buggy.

Guest fonz93

Trebouchet menu does not work so to add shortcut you need open the drawer, long press the icon and transfert it to the home. The same with widget and so on, simply Trebouchet is buggy.

I restored the normal Trebuchet, so this bug is not present on the new build.

Guest alfredolol

hello guys, for those who would try both ... as smooth and free ram is better this rom or the cm10 r15 kratos? the cm10 should be more lightweight 10.1 or am I wrong?

thanks for the replies and sorry for my english

no reply for me?

I need to flash the new TWRP 2.8.0.1 with the img file but I have no idea how to do it. Please someone can explain me the complete procedure? How should i do?