[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Sorry the kra1o5 topic you can find mine flashable zip ;)

Ok... excuse my ignorance but i have to flash zip package into recovery?? Because on Kra1o5 topic is written that you have to install it in fastboot mode... :wacko:

Guest LotR656

This is collection, you cant flash everything. Choose one. If you want performance use zRAM, but battery drain will be bigger, for battery life choose swap. You will know what is best for you if you test them, because I dont know which apps you use, for what you use ypur phone etc.

Guest alfredolol

I use facebook and whatsapp more .. With the zram is jerky anyway .. I wanted to try this app with 512 mb swap sd class 10 .. There will be improvements ?

I use facebook and whatsapp more .. With the zram is jerky anyway .. I wanted to try this app with 512 mb swap sd class 10 .. There will be improvements ?

If you want to use SD for SWAP, you have to create a SWAP partition (128 MB) in your SD and then with a script you have to activate it, PlayStore apps do SWAP in the wrong way, tha't why most of them don't work

Guest alfredolol

If you want to use SD for SWAP, you have to create a SWAP partition (128 MB) in your SD and then with a script you have to activate it, PlayStore apps do SWAP in the wrong way, tha't why most of them don't work

Potresti passarmi una guida su come creare partizione script? E 128 MB non sono pochi? Io avevo intenzione di usare o swapper o RAM expander..

Edited by alfredolol

Swapper bricka il telefono, ci sono gia stati diversi episodi in questo ed in altri forum a causa dell'incompatibilità con il nostro telefono, le app del Playstore sono quasi (per non dire tutte) inutili, lasciale stare, per creare la partizione ext sulla SD basta che usi un qualsiasi programma per partizione la SD da pc, oppure lo puoi fare direttamente da recovery con la TWRP 2.6.3.3 (dalla 2.7 Kra1o5 ha rimosso questa feature, non so perchè)

Guest alfredolol

Swapper bricka il telefono, ci sono gia stati diversi episodi in questo ed in altri forum a causa dell'incompatibilità con il nostro telefono, le app del Playstore sono quasi (per non dire tutte) inutili, lasciale stare, per creare la partizione ext sulla SD basta che usi un qualsiasi programma per partizione la SD da pc, oppure lo puoi fare direttamente da recovery con la TWRP 2.6.3.3 (dalla 2.7 Kra1o5 ha rimosso questa feature, non so perchè)

E una volta creata la partizione ext3 (oppure la ext4) da 512 MB..come lo attivo lo swap? Grazie della pazienza

E una volta creata la partizione ext3 (oppure la ext4) da 512 MB..come lo attivo lo swap? Grazie della pazienza

Devi verificare con l'app "Diskinfo" il codice della partizione ext3, dopo puoi utilizzare questo script:

mkswap /dev/block/mmcblkXpX

swapon /dev/block/mmcblkXpX

le "X" sono i numeri che devi trovare con l'app Diskinfo in modalità avanzata

Guest alfredolol

Devi verificare con l'app "Diskinfo" il codice della partizione ext3, dopo puoi utilizzare questo script:

le "X" sono i numeri che devi trovare con l'app Diskinfo in modalità avanzata

Da terminale devo digitare quegli script? Scusa ma non ci capisco molto.. Abbi pazienza :)

Guest luca020400

Probably you have to do this at every reboot

You have to create a file called 90SDSwap and with this inside :

#!/system/bin/sh
sleep 10
Of course the x are the number found with diskinfo

Push it in /system/etc/init.d

Now opem terminal emuletor and type :

su

cd system/etc/init.d