[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest ZolaIII

Just use file swap with an app like this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.webappid.simplerootswap

512MB is more than enough.

To get any benefit in browser or apps like Facebook you need to enable memory overcommitting.

You do that after enabling swap & important thing is that you disable it before you disable swap!

It's a sysctl entry overcommit_memory & you put it to 0 - on, 1 - off (ROMs default).

Guest Romagnolo1973

Gapps download link does not work.

is whorking perfectly, probably in your country some host server are banned.

I have loaded it in another host server, try if this work for you

http://d-h.st/B3i

If not working, you need to change yous dns to others not restricted as Google DNS or OpenDNS

Guest luca020400

Yes, you can, but keep in mind one thing, before the command "swapon /dev/block/mmcblkXpX" you have to write "mkswap /dev/block/mmcblkXpX", this is not mentioned in the guide

I have problem with SD card... Sometimes i get a notification that say me: " The SD card has been removed" Why?? I have enabled ZRam at default settings (18%) maybe zram doesn't work as expected?

I have problem with SD card... Sometimes i get a notification that say me: " The SD card has been removed" Why?? I have enabled ZRam at default settings (18%) maybe zram doesn't work as expected?

zRAM does not use the SD card, maybe your SD card is broken or  is not inserted correctly

zRAM does not use the SD card, maybe your SD card is broken or is not inserted correctly

In fact, i just realized that the problem is something else, i have enabled in the settings SD card as primary storage.. I have reboot the phone but i continue to have problems with the installed apps.. Expecially whatsapp

Guest DomenicoLuigi

First of all I want to thank Fonz for this rom: it's great and perfect for daily use.

Just one question.

I already flashed the script to increase the audio volume but for me it is still low for the radio: I installed viper but it works for all except the fm app.

Is there a way to customize your script to increase the volume more? Is there any other specific action to increase the fm radio volume?

I tried to install stock radio in this rom but it doesn't work

Edited by DomenicoLuigi

Is there any other specific action to increase the fm radio volume?

No, there is no way to increase it, the High Audio flashable is not a script, it includes some audio libraries pre-compiled.

Ragazzi non riesco a far rimanere attiva la partizione di swap ad ogni avvio.. Ce qualcuno che mi spiega passo passo come fare?

Stai usando uno script init.d? se si scrivimi il testo

No io sto scrivendo tutti i comandi da terminale... Non so come si scrive sto coso che dite..

scrivimi ciò che stai scrivendo dal terminale, ti faccio uno .zip flashabile con uno init.d script, da terminale non rimane all'avvio, con l'init.d si

Guest alfredolol

scrivimi ciò che stai scrivendo dal terminale, ti faccio uno .zip flashabile con uno init.d script, da terminale non rimane all'avvio, con l'init.d si

ora inizio la procedura da capo..

Guest matteussz_

fonz, is it possible somehow to make the quick settings swipe function work over tiles? I can swipe to notifications and back, but only on empty area, on tiles it doesn't work. And that's a bit uncomfortable for me, as I have almost no free space there.