[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest ZolaIII

I just told you what synopsis to repack. It's still more than daz merged... As you listened to me about RIL same goes for kernel. Make it long stable release. Hopefully you will experiment with atomic, libm & libc.

Regards Luca & Fonz!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest porozex

i didnt say that i cant unlock it, i say it dosen react for around 2 mins then the screen comes on and can unlock.

i will provide a logcat when i can call someone again :D

Guest fonz93

I just told you what synopsis to repack. It's still more than daz merged... As you listened to me about RIL same goes for kernel. Make it long stable release. Hopefully you will experiment with atomic, libm & libc.

Regards Luca & Fonz!

There is no problem, and i am working on this ROM on my own  ^_^ , luca is still working on his CarbonROM

I will be happy to build the kernel from source code than repacking it, anyway :P, i am using dazzozo's kernel because Kra1o5 kernel it's old and without many fixes, if we found a way to build synopsis kernel within the ROM build process i will be happy (i always had some errors in the past)

@porozex, you didn't answer to my question, the facebook problem happens in CM10.1 by Kra1o5 too?

Edited by fonz93

Guest porozex

There is no problem, and i am working on this ROM on my own  ^_^ , luca is still working on his CarbonROM

I will be happy to build the kernel from source code than repacking it, anyway :P, i am using dazzozo's kernel because Kra1o5 kernel it's old and without many fixes, if we found a way to build synopsis kernel within the ROM build process i will be happy (i always had some errors in the past)

@porozex, you didn't answer to my question, the facebook problem happens in CM10.1 by Kra1o5 too?

i dont know, i used it without calling with facebook :(

Guest fonz93

i dont know, i used it without calling with facebook :(

I need to know if the bug is present in his ROM, too, because if is not present, i can revert my changes to make it work again

Guest ZolaIII

Well you can't build that one from the source because source changed drastically from then. One more thing; you won't find source as we are sick and tired of copy cats (not referring to you).

Guest fonz93

Well you can't build that one from the source because source changed drastically from then. One more thing; you won't find source as we are sick and tired of copy cats (not referring to you).

Ok, the one you linked previously has SWAP enabled?

Guest porozex

I need to know if the bug is present in his ROM, too, because if is not present, i can revert my changes to make it work again

w8 for more reports about this, maybe is only mine problem or of the person that i called

i managed to take a logcat: http://www.mediafire.com/download/znffj24se8e0wyz/2014-08-25-17-06-52.txt

see if it can be useful ;)

Edited by porozex

Hardware accelerated video playback works correctly in CM 11 , can we use OMX of kit kat or it need complete rework?

Edit:-It wouldn't...Kra1o5 would have been adding it if it works since CM11 was released before last update!

@Luca can you repack the one Zolalll posted??

+Actually not trying the RIM at the moment, it's quarterly exam starting tomorrow :O

Edited by SH3H1

Guest fonz93

Hardware accelerated video playback works correctly in CM 11 , can we use OMX of kit kat or it need complete rework?

I already disabled legacy OMX, but why would you need KitKat OMX? what can't you reproduce with this ROM?

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

I'll try to do a log myself, there are a lot of not related thing in your logcat

Kra1o5 gave me a tip to fix G510 dancing screen, i will upload it in some hours

Edited by fonz93

Guest luca020400

But the repack is the same like the other O_O

I don't know what happened

Probably modding updated the wifi driver

Probably is synopsis kernel fault

Edited by luca020400