[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

fonz, is it possible somehow to make the quick settings swipe function work over tiles? I can swipe to notifications and back, but only on empty area, on tiles it doesn't work. And that's a bit uncomfortable for me, as I have almost no free space there.

Unfortunately is not possible, or, if it is, i don't know how to do, this thing didn't change on 4.4 ROMs

Edited by fonz93

fonz ho un problema.. come inserisco la sd partizionata me la fa formattare.. e mi cancella anche la partizione di swap...

Che programma stai usando? comunque continuiamo in PM perchè non possiamo scrivere in italiano qui

Guest Romagnolo1973

Battery Test finished  :D

test made with CM 10.1 R6 because last version 7 was out during my test

23 Days (14-15 Hour in 2G and 10-9 in aeromode)

I have used my Y300 as an old motorola startac, so no GPS, no internet, no music ..

1 call made everyday brief, 1 sms everyday 

70 min call in total and 48 minutes screen time at the end of the test.

Screenshot_2014_10_15_20_23_42.jpg

I have made the same test in the past with Fusion X reachin' 22 days so are equal.

Good job 

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest matteussz_

Does anyone use GravityBox with this ROM?

I miss the option to delete my screenshots from the notification, which is a feature in GB, but its description says it shouldn't be installed on CM ROMs, and I don't want to screw up anything.

Guest LotR656

I used. If you installed xposed, you have modul that will enable you to delete ss from notification. But before installing modul for ss, check gravitybox for that option, i think i found it somewhere.

How to disable it? Without using aps like perfomance control or similar.

Create an init.d script with the command "stop mpdecision", notice that this will decrease your battery life