[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest domenico76

Hi Fonz93, 

Sorry for the silly question...

Is there any way to select a differnt sound for the alarms / ringtone than the one proposed in the default menus?

In KitKat porting music allows setting the sound being played as tone and then it will be usable as alarm as well but I did not find such choice in CM 10.1

Thanks,

Domenico 

Editing build.prop with

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=180
pm.sleep_mode=1
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0

made screenoff battery usage perfect, maybe this info will help somebody else also.

Guest wolf 00

My phone doesn't go to deep sleep! Where is the problem?
(sorry for my bad english)

p.s: the only app i have installed and maybe cause problem is greenify.

Edited by wolf 00

My phone doesn't go to deep sleep! Where is the problem?

(sorry for my bad english)

Download wakelock detector and check which app or process is waking up your phone

Guest noobynobita

I deleted my stock File Manager(used to use ES File Manager) and "Downloads"(my playstore stopped woking so uninstalled it and downloaded it from the web)  as well as the Huawei Home.After using the hard reset as soon as my device (Ascend G510-0200)opens it's pitch black but i could access the notification bar and settingWhat should i do ? 

Guest Flea997

Hi guys, i've finally decided to join this community. I've been using this ROM for weeks and I want to say "thank you" to Fonz for his great job. This CM is the first rom I trie and it has all i need and it's smooth as silk ;)

Sorry for my bad english guys but i'm from Italy :P

Guest matteussz_

Sorry for being off topic, but why is this phone so popular in Italy? Here in Hungary I've only seen a few, and on our Y300 forum there are only 5-6 active users.:D

Guest Flea997

Sorry for being off topic, but why is this phone so popular in Italy? Here in Hungary I've only seen a few, and on our Y300 forum there are only 5-6 active users.:D

I don't know man, probably for the cheap cost.

But me too was surprised when i visited this forum because i've only seen few, one of my dad and one of a girl in my class

Guest Romagnolo1973

Sorry for being off topic, but why is this phone so popular in Italy? Here in Hungary I've only seen a few, and on our Y300 forum there are only 5-6 active users. :D

Here in Italy Samsung is the monopolist, and with hight price compared to hardware, so at the time Y300 was in the market it was at  the same price (99-89 € unlocked) of poor Samsung devices (galaxy ace, galaxy fame and other ridicolous galaxy brand devices) but far better in terms of battery, cpu and screen.

Thats why it was for one year the best seller smartphone in Amazon.it untill Moto G comes in the market

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest andrea2107

and i also think that here in italy the telephone was sold with the brand of a telephonic company

Wind ;)

Btw i am one ofof the few owners of the g330 hahahahahahah

Edited by andrea2107

Fonz, the twitch app doesn't work fine: lots of chrashes and video not displayed. Is a problem of the ROM?

I made most of the OMX and video fixes because of the twitch app, i can't test it at the moment, but i am pretty sure that 2 months ago worked fine, because i did a lot of tests, maybe they updated something that use a different codec.

Did you modify something in the build.prop? installed some audio software or tweaks found on xda?

Post a logcat, thanks.

Guest Flea997

I made most of the OMX and video fixes because of the twitch app, i can't test it at the moment, but i am pretty sure that 2 months ago worked fine, because i did a lot of tests, maybe they updated something that use a different codec.

Did you modify something in the build.prop? installed some audio software or tweaks found on xda?

Post a logcat, thanks.

Mmmm a logwhat? XD

I didn't modify anything D: