[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Wow. Nice to know.

As I saw, here on the forum there are much users from this areas, there are a lot of you from Italy, so as Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia. :D

He said to me that probably has fixed a problem and tomorrow morning will upload an updtate, i don't know if that will be the "official"

Great. And how does fonz update the rom, does he uploads small updates for existing users, like H3ROS does? Or does he upload just the big updates?

Guest Flea997

Great. And how does fonz update the rom, does he uploads small updates for existing users, like H3ROS does? Or does he upload just the big updates?

Mmm I'm not sure i've understood your question because i've only had this ROM.

Btw I think it will give a zip to flash like a new ROM (you should wipe dalvik and cache) but he will say it to us when the rom is ready

Mmm I'm not sure i've understood your question because i've only had this ROM.

Btw I think it will give a zip to flash like a new ROM (you should wipe dalvik and cache) but he will say it to us when the rom is ready

Yes I didnt write it understandable at all.

So I'll wait for the update to come out, then I will put the questions. :)

Guest Flea997

Yes I didnt write it understandable at all.

So I'll wait for the update to come out, then I will put the questions. :)

Or maybe you wanted to ask if he upload sorts of "beta" releases?

Or maybe you wanted to ask if he upload sorts of "beta" releases?

Kind off. Now when it comes to explaining, now I see I'm not so good at english xD.

Im asking when fonz releases an update, do existing users have to delete all apps and stuff, like a clean rom install or they just install it over existing system without losing any data?

I think now you will understand it. :D

Edited by krux3r

Guest LotR656

When you posted first time i knew what you asked for, but flea replied and i wanted to see how will you explain :P

Edited by LotR656

When you posted first time i knowed what you asked for, but flea replied and i wanted to see how will you explain :P

Now I see I must work on my english a little more. :D

Guest killadroid

When you posted first time i knowed what you asked for, but flea replied and i wanted to see how will you explain :P

it's not "knowed" its "knew".I also use English language on my phone tho its not my native language.we also use English in college here in Kenya

Edited by killadroid

New version is ready, but i need to test it, need to be sure that the things i added/changed are bugfree, this can require some days

Edited by fonz93