[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Thanks bro, you're the best. And I would like to translate some parts of the rom to Croatian, how to do it?

I'll send you some istructions tomorrow via pm

Cool, thanks. And the last question, how to make downloads to save on sd card not internal memory?

Did you already set SD as primary? If yes, probably depends on the app, because the switchable pair on custom ROMs is different, doesn't work as stock ROM, it swaps external SD with internal SD and if the app by default saves it in external SD, then will save it in internal SD, because due to the switch, internal SD is recognized as external SD. Edited by fonz93

Did you already set SD as primary? If yes, probably depends on the app, because the switchable pair on custom ROMs is different, doesn't work as stock ROM, it swaps external SD with internal SD and if the app by default saves it in external SD, then will save it in internal SD, because due to the switch, internal SD is recognized as external SD.

I have to enable this switch to make things save on sd card or?post-1040382-14180787296505_thumb.jpg

Guest andrea2107

And then things will be downloaded to SD? Thanks.

Yes,since the little internal SD will be swapped with your big external microsd

(Easy: sdcard0 will be sdcard1 and sdcard1 will be sdcard0)

Thanks bro. One thing I noticed is that this rom has somewhat less baterry life than aospmod. I mean, 6 minutes of screentime and already 93% left. Is that normal or I'm stupid? Lol

Guest andrea2107

Thanks bro. One thing I noticed is that this rom has somewhat less baterry life than aospmod. I mean, 6 minutes of screentime and already 93% left. Is that normal or I'm stupid? Lol

I can't help you with that since u8825 doesn't have cm10 so i'm using carbon ROM...battery life is good for me

I can't help you with that since u8825 doesn't have cm10 so i'm using carbon ROM...battery life is good for me

I guess Im too obsessed with battery life. It must be fine. :D

You have a G330 right?

Guest andrea2107

So what are the differences between Y300 and your phone? :)

G330 has different RIL and audio drivers,the rest is the same as y300

Now i'm Going to bed,its 00.14 am bere,bb

Edited by andrea2107

Guest luca020400

G330 has different RIL and audio drivers,the rest is the same as y300

Now i'm Going to bed,its 00.14 am bere,bb

Hmm as dazz said ril is the same , the only difference is the libcm

Here 00:16 :p

@krux3r CM uses more battery than stock, i tried to improve it a bit modifying some things, but can't do more, unfortunately manufacturers doesn't release the entire source code, only the kernel, so we have to get all things working ourself, RIL and Wi-Fi on custom ROMs drain more battery as they are not optimized, we just got them working

@krux3r CM uses more battery than stock, i tried to improve it a bit modifying some things, but can't do more, unfortunately manufacturers doesn't release the entire source code, only the kernel, so we have to get all things working ourself, RIL and Wi-Fi on custom ROMs drain more battery as they are not optimized, we just got them working

I'll get used to it then:)

@fonz93

I flashed your rom now. No issues I mentioned before so far.

I just have one request.

Could you fix the strings in the clock app for Croatian language so it displays "Isklj" insted of "Iskljuceno" and "Uklj" insted of "Ukljuceno" on the alarm toggle.

As you see here it gets croped.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-12-08-22-00-05.png

I tried to add translation but there are "msgids" that i don't know where they are taken, it's a serie of numbers.

I tried to add translation but there are "msgids" that i don't know where they are taken, it's a serie of numbers.

Ask H3ROS how to edit that clock strings, he did the same for me on AospMod.

Ask H3ROS how to edit that clock strings, he did the same for me on AospMod.

If you decompile/recompile an .apk, these msgids are hidden, but if you compile from source they are present, i asked him once but he doesn't know where they come from and how to add new ones

Edited by fonz93