[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest xSeed

but r you sure facebook and skype calls work? did u follow the add lines that fons posted?

I'm sure. I tested it calling an iPad through Facebook and then Skype. I followed what fonz has posted.

Edit:

I tried using FB Messenger again to confirm. It really works. Both earpiece and loudspeaker are working.

Edit2:

I haven't tried the latest update of this rom though.

Edited by xSeed

Guest joseac

I discovered why whatsapp calls do not work, if you are flashing the rom without the "high audio " file , calls work well , today I spoke several times perfectly, and me VOIP applications not previously functioned work. The downside is that the rom sounds very low..

Guest fonz93

Well, i don't personally use the high audio flashable for my phone safety, peoples wanted it so i just uplloaded it as addon... Anyway, thanks for your report, can other peoples make a test without flashing the "high audio" mod (if they got it installed)?

To remove it, just flash again the ROM without any wipe

@joseac

Was necessary to add the .prop i mentioned previously? Or the calls just work without it?

Anyway, i think that the .prop enables dual mic on G510, you can may ask to your friends if after enabling that .prop they hear you better

Edited by fonz93

Guest joseac

Well, i don't personally use the high audio flashable for my phone safety, peoples wanted it so i just uplloaded it as addon... Anyway, thanks for your report, can other peoples make a test without flashing the "high audio" mod (if they got it installed)?

To remove it, just flash again the ROM without any wipe

@joseac

Was necessary to add the .prop i mentioned previously? Or the calls just work without it?

Anyway, i think that the .prop enables dual mic on G510, you can may ask to your friends if after enabling that .prop they hear you better

Work without adding the line build. fluence , but then I'll make a call and if you want to taste . If I flash "high audio " do not work calls and VOIP application on Tuenti Mobile , what you say into the microphone , is repeated through the earpiece.

Now rom sounds very low , why that file bugs calls ? There is another way to increase the volume of the rom ?

Guest fonz93

Work without adding the line build. fluence , but then I'll make a call and if you want to taste . If I flash "high audio " do not work calls and VOIP application on Tuenti Mobile , what you say into the microphone , is repeated through the earpiece.

Now rom sounds very low , why that file bugs calls ? There is another way to increase the volume of the rom ?

I don't know why it breaks VoIP, and unfortunately there is no way to increase the volume without that file, it's the stock volume anyway.

Edited by fonz93

Guest joseac

I don't know why it breaks VoIP, and unfortunately there is no way to increase the volume without that file, it's the stock volume anyway.

I just try build.prop line of " fluence " on Tuenti VOIP application did not notice anything, and in a call whatsapp told me sounded worse.

Guest fonz93

I just try build.prop line of " fluence " on Tuenti VOIP application did not notice anything, and in a call whatsapp told me sounded worse.

Ok, thanks for report

Guest juanpablocastillo

Viper4Android?

Guest thetrukos

Hello thansk for the great rom and suppot.

I just reflash the rom to remove high audio files, but external speaker during a regular phone call does not work, it get sound but very very mute. I flash in the first time for that reason, now i have to chose if a i want external speaker or whatsapp calls. :unsure:
whatsapp calls works fine now. :D

Guest madtrigger

Previously I have been running Slimkat 4.4.4 but now I would like to switch to this CM Rom. I own a G330 with CWM Recovery 6.0.4.4. installed on it. Unfortunately, I have problems installing this Rom. Even after Factory Reset, Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache I get a Status 7 Error (ro.product.device u8825 etc.) and the installation aborts. I also tried removing the first line of the updater-script but then the installation aborts with no further error code. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong? 

Thanks in advance for your help and warm regards,

madtrigger

Edited by madtrigger

Guest madtrigger

EDIT: I successfully installed TWRP 2.8.0.1 - but I get the same errors with it. I am unable to install this Custom Rom. Any further ideas?

Edited by madtrigger

Guest andrea2107

EDIT: I successfully installed TWRP 2.8.0.1 - but I get the same errors with it. I am unable to install this Custom Rom. Any further ideas?

Did you download g330 build?

Guest madtrigger

Yes, I did download and install the G330 build. Also tested it by reflashing my Slimkat Rom to make sure that it really does work properly. So what now? :D

Guest madtrigger

Hmm. The file itself can be extracted successfully. Of course this doesn't mean that a file within the image is damaged ... But then other people would have noticed it, too, right?

Guest greenalien

Maybe the download became corrupted as it was written to your PC/phone, can you check the md5sum code on the downloaded file?

Do you have another rom .zip you know is working, you could try flash it to make sure its not the phone preventing the installation.

Edited by greenalien

Guest madtrigger

I can install other Roms without any problems, so there is probably sth. wrong with either the Zip/Rom or maybe I forgot a special option for preparing the installation of CM? I used this tutorial: http://highonandroid.com/android-roms/how-to-install-custom-rom-using-twrp-recovery-failproof-method/

Unfortunately I am unable to check the MD5 sum, but I have alredy written a PM to the author and asked for an alternate Download ...

Edited by madtrigger

Guest Difio

I confirm that with y300, the latest build plus high flashable zip, voip works only on Viber. Whatsapp Call and Messenger Call don't work.

Fonz, do you think that this bug could be fixed? Do you need a logcat to investigate?

PS: seriously, thank you for your work with this rom.

Guest fonz93

I confirm that with y300, the latest build plus high flashable zip, voip works only on Viber. Whatsapp Call and Messenger Call don't work.

Fonz, do you think that this bug could be fixed? Do you need a logcat to investigate?

PS: seriously, thank you for your work with this rom.

If you want, yes, you can send me a logcat, but i don't think i can fix that and keep high the volume, because that libraries were built before implementing the FM radio, and using them it's almost an "hack".

Guest davef7

Yes, I did download and install the G330 build. Also tested it by reflashing my Slimkat Rom to make sure that it really does work properly. So what now? :D

I can confirm, i tried to flash the last build on g330, but it gave me an error. Maybe the updater-script, i don't know.

Guest fonz93

i got a conversation with madtrigger privately, he deleted the assert lines but still can't flash the ROM, i don't know where the problem is unfortunately, i thought it was working because no one reported this issue and also before updating u8825 someone said me that the ROM was working

Guest davef7

i got a conversation with madtrigger privately, he deleted the assert lines but still can't flash the ROM, i don't know where the problem is unfortunately, i thought it was working because no one reported this issue and also before updating u8825 someone said me that the ROM was working

In fact, i remember that some guys gave you the confirm that it works. The problem seems be in the last build.

No problem fonz, i have tried the rom some weeks ago, and i forget to report you the error, now madtrigger reminded me of it, therefore i confirm it. My mistake. :)

Edited by davef7