[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Wow, how did you get such a high antutu score? I just did a fresh install of the new build, nothing installed, and got 8458. Do I need to make some adjustments?

Download Antutu v5 ;)

Download Antutu v5 ;)

I did, seeing as that's the newest version on Play Store. I re-did it after setting up the phone a bit more and installing Nova Launcher and I got 8949 now, still far away from 11,281. Also my phone rebooted after completing antutu both times.

Can we flash the new build over the last one? Or needs a clean install?

After install and wipe cache/dalvik, if you use trebuchet launcher, clear his data or you'll have a FC, this because i changed the old Trebuchet with a new one with some more features

Guest wbrambley

I agree!

However, how can I do that on Y300? I tried Swapper (gone from play store...) and all I got was a blue screen :D so had to restore using update.app, and all scripts I find here use nand storage.

Swapper2 works, you just need to change it to your partition, for me it's:

/dev/block/mmcblk1p3

(mmcblk0p3 = partition of the phone itself)

Very smooth indeef. Well done Fonz, I cant tell you my antutu score cause ondemand/deadline crashes on 3d test. Anyway with rom like this one, benchmarks are not important.

Very smooth indeef. Well done Fonz, I cant tell you my antutu score cause ondemand/deadline crashes on 3d test. Anyway with rom like this one, benchmarks are not important.

It isn't ondemand/deadline related, i had some crashes too, but i can't track the error, yesterday i tried to debug with adblog but i didn't have crashes  <_<  and i got 11000+ scores

Edited by fonz93

Guest thetonyxx

I tried to debug but the banchmark goes fine 

I use ondemand + row

the same for mè, ondemand + row (the only option i can setting) but crash all time :huh:

(the only option i can setting) 

What do you mean with this?

Anyway, i already said in the first post that i don't care about benchmarks, i'll not stay day and night trying to fix antutu, it crashes in other custom ROMs too and nobody fixed that, but it seems that peoples still using those ROMs, so..

Edited by fonz93

Very good ROM. Also smooth in my opinion. Except playing e.g. mp4 video. That isn't working with mx player. With videolan it is laggy. Anyone a solution?

I'll check it, can you send me the video that you can't play and possibly a logcat?

Edit: i can reproduce .mp4 files with 848x480 resolution, with stock video player (gallery), MX player and VLC without any problem or lag... which resolution have the .mp4 that you can't reproduce?

These appered with screen off and no apps running in background, just with usb connected. 

http://pastebin.com/WWPMhRad

The ThermalDeamon is only a service and his logs are only for debugging purpose, don't worry

Edited by fonz93

@fonz93: the resolution is 1280 x 720. With stock ROM and cm 4.4 no problems.

In the previous version streaming video didn't work. With this version it is working perfectly.

@fonz93: the resolution is 1280 x 720. With stock ROM and cm 4.4 no problems.

In the previous version streaming video didn't work. With this version it is working perfectly.

Its strange that you could reproduce HD videos on stock and 4.4 ROMs (Do you remember which kernel did you use in those ROMs?), officially our GPU can't reproduce them, i'll check it, thanks

Since the R4 all streaming video apps should work perfectly (i hope so)

Edited by fonz93